Sacred 2 Game Options and what they do

Here is what I have so far. I got through the main menu, Graphics options and Gameplay options. if we are on the right track I will continue with sound and controls

I lost all my formating from Wordpad to here but the text is intact. It needs proof read and edited for formating and accuracy. I will do more later. this chair and desk I have are better suited for gaming that typing. my shoulders are killing me!

Main Menu

1. Single Player

A. single player is Campaign story mode. available diffuculties are Bronze(easiest) and Silver. Completing the Silver Campaign will onlock Gold Difficulty, then Platinum, then Niob.[/indent]

2. Multiplayer

A. Coop

a. Allows players to connect for cooperative Campaign Mode. Games Save reside on the player Computer

B. Closed Net

a. Campaign with up to 5 players, Freeplay with up to 16 players, PVP game sessions hosted on Sacred2 servers. All Game save information is stored on the Servers. Players are required to create a unique account on the server.

C. Open Net

a. Campaign with up to 5 players, Freeplay with up to 16 players, PVP game sessions hosted on Sacred2 servers. All Game save information is stored on the Players Computer.

D. Lan

a. Campaign, Freeplay, PVP game sessions hosted on Local Area Network. All Game save information is stored on the Players Computer. 1 player acts as the Servers for the session

3. Options

A. Graphics Options

a. General Quality- Presets that allow for low,medium,high,very high graphics settings

b. Texture Qualtiy- minimal, default, Elite(collectors editon bonus)

c. Shadow Details- Add realistic shadow detail that makes images look more life like and adapts to ambient light sources

d. Render Details- graphics qualtiy of prerendering. higher settings acchive render object prior to Hero reaching the object. lower setting will result in only object rendering as hero approaches.

e. Ground Detail- render distance and detail level for ground details such as pavememt, rocks, texture

f. Effects Details - detail level of spell, and damage effects. these include splash effect, auras, detail level of fire,ice,magic effects etc Also the visual effects of NPC buffs such as shield and reflect.

g. Grass effects- how far into the distance the Grass is rendered. lowest setting is no grass- highest is max distance. A setting of halfway or less may result in the effect of Grass growing around you feet as you walk. Recemended setting are Off, or 3/4 to full.

h. Antialiasing - common in 3d graphics games- this smooths the jagged edges of rendered ojbect to give a more realistic look. higher setting may result in reduced frame rate performance

I. UI scaling - Active UI scaling enlarges the UI(User Interface) if you raise your resolution. However, only the vertical resolution counts. Thus going from 1280x1024 (the reference resolution) to 1680x1050 will barely scale the UI.

j. V- Sync - Vertical sync matches the video maximum frame rate output of the game to the monitor. ie 60Hz refresh monitor = 60 fps

k. Weather - enable in game weather details includeing fog, rain, lightning

l. Hardware Mousecursor - enable windows mouse driver. prefered setting is on

m. Gamma Correction - while in Full Screen mode enable the brightening of the overal picture[/indent]

B. Gameplay Options

a. Camera Options

1. Follow Camera - Positions Camera to stay behind the hero

2. Camera Collision - while zoomed out, the camera will autozoom to avoid objects such as building

3. Auto Zoom Curve - at default settings the camera angle will change with zoom

4. Min Zoom is the closet zoom in distance

5. Max Zoom is the farthest zoom out distance

6. Min Zoom Curve - the camera angle while zoomed in left is low, right is high

7. Max Zoom Curve - the camera angle while zoomed out. left is low, right is high

b. Advanced settings

1. Collection setting. allow the exclusion are inclusion of items based on Qualtiy of item

2. 2. Misc items include Relics, Materials, Trophies etc...

3. Order of Potions - which potions are to be used first

c. optional settings

1. Circles - Toggle to turn off/On the the targeting circles around Monsters.

2. Damage Details - toggle for damage numbers

yellow = damage dealt

green = healing and XP points earned

Red = damage taken

Gold = additonal damage from Life Leech , and Gold collected

Green = Healing from Life Leech

3. Auto equip - hero will automatically equip items if the current item slot is empty

4. Gore - toggle blood and gore effects

5. Buff Display - toggle the visual effects of playable characters Buffs. Does not effect NPC buffs

6. Quick Cast - Activate the hot key fuction for Combat arts. no right click required to activate a Combat Art when selected.

C. Sound Options

D. Control Options

4. Specials

A. Videos

a. Intoduction Video

b. Light Compaign Completion Video

c. Shadow Campaign Completion Video

d. Blind Guardian Concert Video

B. Credits

Whew! Someone's been busy. :P Yah I can imagine your shoulders are tired, haha. Just a few suggestions I've come up with.

2. Misc items include Relics, *need definition here*

2. Misc items include Relics, Materials, Trophies etc...

UI scaling - *need definition here*

From a Dev; Uygar Kalem:

Active UI scaling enlarges the UI(User Interface) if you raise your resolution. However, only the vertical resolution counts. Thus going from 1280x1024 (the reference resolution) to 1680x1050 will barely scale the UI.

Auto equip - hero will where new items automatically if it is of better stats than current items

I'm not sure about this one but I thought auto equip only equips items into spaces where you have nothing equipped. Does it really replace an item you're wearing with a better item that is picked up?

Overall lookin great! Feel free to add them in loco. :)

P.s.

Added/Formatted Credits and embedded some videos.