Forum Changes: January 26th, 2006

Heya guys. Was messin around with the logo and added something new in its place.

Hope you likes it!

I could size it down if anyone would like to use it as a sig.

See you later! :)

Guest gogoblender

Great start Schot!

The old one was sher startin ta look a lot beat and this one is certainly brighter.

1-Don't know if I like the fire licks or jaggy edges...heh...kinda makes it look a little like a choky (from erialc :P) bar.

2-I have a very bright lcd monitor so I'm seeing some weird, grey shading around the logo...anyone else here see that?

3. Schot...heh, you totally spoiled us with those custom gradient bars that you 3d'd, bevelled and polished. Wow...the front page looks like it's made of burnished wood! Heh, oh well...lol, I'm comparing this logo to the to all that work you did on the bars...guess you'll get to it on the logo when you've got some time?

4. All in all a step in the right direction. Keep goin!

5-Is there a new space between the word D.a.r.k and Matters that wasn't there before? I think I like it better with no space. :D

6-could you maybe drop a glob of lacquer on what you just made? What that help it have a more solid, smoother, 3-d shiny look?

:)

gogo

Thanx for the feed back guys. :)

And gogo... Picking apart my logo design like that. How could you!

Jus kidding :P

This is actually what I love to read. A lot of the points you make are things that I thought myself but was not sure if others would catch. Although the spacing of the two words I didn't see. My what sharp eyes you have gogo. ^_^

I encourage everyone to be critical of the graphics I make. I intend on taking some schooling in 3-d animation and to apply I'll need a portfolio. As part of my portfolio I plan to include our site, so whatever I put in here needs to be top notch!

So fire away if you see any inconsistencies. Frankly the logo that is up now was a quickie. Thats my defence and I'm stickin to it. hehe. B)