Does anyone bother with Bronze?

Not long ago lost my 70 level Seraphim, and setting up a new SW. Just about to switch it to Silver as I usually do when building a new toon. And that made me think about Bronze, is it actually worth going through Bronze or is Silver the better option? :viking:

I think most people tend to start on silver. Maybe bronze if they find they're not able to keep up with healing pots. I doubt, though, that anyone actually completes the game through bronze.

Usually if my build is going to have riding I'll run through the main quest quick to get my special mount. Usually gets me to about level 13 or so. Then I immediately switch to Silver.

No. The devs stated that Bronze was intended for players new to the genre. Also, set items in Bronze have 1 fewer sockets than those found in the higher difficulties (though this downside may be outweighed by the possibility of having a full set for a level 15-20 character).

I tend to get the mount quest done immediatly runnin' for it with a level 1, no muled anything, then off to silver.

I save it in bronze camp, then never return lol.

Ok, that's one reason for Bronze...

:viking:

I tend to get the mount quest done immediatly runnin' for it with a level 1, no muled anything, then off to silver.

I save it in bronze camp, then never return lol.

Cheers,

Actually that's a good idea, never thought of it before. :viking:

I think Vaclaf mentioned using Bronze in one or more of his Temple Guardian builds to get through those first few, difficult levels. Hardcore players might benefit for the same reason (to ease themselves out of the gate). Personally, I've never set foot in Bronze.

Also, BFG Seraphim + Bronze + Straight Path = Achievement Unlocked. (Can't remember the name off of the minimum map % achievement.)

There are certainly casual players out there who use or played Bronze. Probably not as many anymore now that the game is probably(?) losing popularity among the console players. (Not among the serious console players but rather among console players in general: there are newer games, and Sacred 2's just an unnoticed gem on the shelf.)

Just figured out that bronze is good (at least in SP) for survival bonus. Took my level 24 toon that I started in silver and went to bronze and am parked w/ a level 1 enemy whacking away at me.... instant SB builder.

I used to play bronze before I started using niob jewels/niob smith arts/boosting etc...

Bronze with bronze gear is harder than gold with niob gear imho...

Bronze is less xp and worse items