Discover New Seraphim "hidden Armour"

andytriop

hi everyone, im playing 2.43 just to avoid any confusion, I am presumeing this would work in ice and blood aswell.

I have "found" while playing around in the seraphim armour files in my grannyviewer seraphim "std-special" armour.(pic below)

I searched all over and haven't found any other referances to it online, and took it upon my self to gain it. I then looked through the itemtype.txt and blueprint.txt and found they are there as items with prints, but the drop file doesn't contain them.

I decided to try adding in the items myself to the drop file. REMEMBER TO BACK UP "drop.txt" before starting this mod.

In order of adding to the bottom of each section: (remove the title and leave as a 'tab' e.gchest:)

Chest: entry86 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2872,

},

Shoulder: entry58 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2923,

},

Leg: entry65 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2915,

},

Hand: entry31 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2892,

},

Helm: entry60 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2906,

},

Wings: entry21 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2928

},

Arm: entry55 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2839,

},

Belt: entry37 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2851,

},

Boots: entry36 = {

weightedprob=150,

blueprint=2866,

},

As a level 144ish seraphim char I managed to get them easily with these in about 10-15 mins so good luck.(the weighted prob may be a bit high if you want to find them at a normal game rate, if you want to slow them down change it from 150 to about 23)

As I said earlier this is for the 2.43 patch and may not work on ice and blood, I take no responsibility for any errors that may occur and please BACK UP your drop.txt before beginning :) ps:pic up in a min

• Like! 1

I have been fiddling a little more and have managed to find the rest of the "special sets" by repeating the process leading to me having ALL of the chars special sets (minus a few bits I can't find yet but will look into (couple of helms-think to many other common helms, nd gloves mainly) Wahoooooo!

If anyone would like the "drop" file that makes them appear as seen in the pics (below)

(mainly in shops I found them) then please feel free to pm me and ill send you a copy on over.

PS: I must remind you to back up YOUR drop file before replacing it with the one here, I would also say this has edits for other items too(to make more or less common), so I would just use it to get one version of each set for each char from the shop and then change it back to your own version.

pics up in a min, would be pleased if someone could change them to work in the post, thanks

Dryad gold/red/ and green/blue with 'earthy bases'

shadow black/white and brown/white (wrong gloves nd helm)

Highelf green or pink (wrong gloves, nd helm I think)

Inquisitor This is right, he only has these 2 'spec' items

Temple Guardian Blue and cream or Red and black.

Hope everyone enjoys these :)

Edited by andytriop

Interesting pics.

Just wanted to say that the helmet for this seraphim's set should look like this

7695f2f6df46.jpg820ffe31f4c3.jpg

It really looks fitting. And it definitely is a new item (I never saw such a thing before Ice&Blood). The one on the picture looks like black-coloured part of Niokaste's set.

Edited by Silver_fox

Wow, nice find. That's pretty cool.

I wonder if the CM guys can implement this?

Hehe. Don't worry. Those are the famous mutation Sets. We have been onto those for about half a year, and they will be included in the next release.

The blueprint numbers are different for Ice and Blood by the way.

No, there is this armor type (hidden in 2.43, available in Ice and Blood) also implemented as a special set, but it's not droppable. We're working on this set "of mutation" for a long time. The seraphim's set was the first one to be finished, the others are following. As soon as all are ready and balanced, we'll release them with a cm-patch. That's what czevak was referring to.

CU Marcus

Have a question about the numerical sequences in Drop.txt -

In my unedited Drop file the last for 'shoulder' is- entry56

However for the mutation shoulder, its - entry58

So what is entry57?

Playing US version 2.43.

Edited by Graeystone