Sockets: 1 + 1

Socket Types:

Gold : 1

Silver : 0

Bronze : 0

Element: 1

Available Levels: 10 - 206 Increment 8

Variable Modifiers:

Chance to Disregard Armor (Sword Weapons)

Chance to Halve Regeneration Time (Sword Weapons)

Offensive Skills

Speed (Sword Weapons)

URL: http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Boneslicer

Instructions:

Be sure to back up your existing chest.sacred2chest file before doing anything! Installing this file will overwrite your Shared tab in your player chest.

For XP, it's located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

For Vista and Windows 7:

C:\Users\<userID>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

Extract the Chest.sacred2chest file from this Zip file and place it in your Saved Games folder.

Click here to download this file

Did you see Trust's guide on these swords? He had identified the idea of these Legendary swords as, because they are constantly renewable via questing as a powerful resource...and just from that fact alone, he put together a build and analysis. His analysis of why these swords hold out against so many others is here on Wiki:

Twin Boneslicers, The benefits of Dual Wielding Sword Weapons

:)

gogo

• 2 years later...

Hi, I have forgotten how to copy my saved game data. I go through this channel:

For XP, it's located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<userID>\My Documents\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2

And I find the document with my heros and my chest. I want to copy it but I don't know how. I right clicked 'copy' but I couldn't drag it elsewhere. So I am just backing up my current chest. Next step when that is backed up is to drag the boneslicer downloads chest to my Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 folder.

Thanks

What I did was create a folder on my desk top and when I want to put in a new chest I copy the one in my hero folder n paste it in the desktop folder. I then put the new chest in the hero folder and open the game to get the items. I then repaste the original chest from the spare desktop folder back to the hero folder. Lol

• Like! 1

copy was not working but by gosh and by golly I tried dragging the old 'chest' into a folder on the desktop. I didn't manage to copy it, but I did get it 'out' of the Ascaron location.

So then I dragged the Boneslicer chest file.

My whole problem is that I was trying to 'copy' the old chest whereas I should have just dragged it. 20 20 hindsight. Thanks to everyone for helping to solve this problem.