Jump to content
Aegis

Aegis' gallery went poof so he starts a new one...

Recommended Posts

How about this pose? ;p

morrigan_aensland__again__by_aegiskhaos-

Edited by Aegis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aegis said:

How about this pose? ;p

morrigan_aensland__again__by_aegiskhaos-

dont see a pic, is the link working?

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird... I edited the thing.  See if it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, we can see it now.

And that pose is very... impressive ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Aegis said:

Weird... I edited the thing.  See if it works.

ayup... another "impressive" pose...  wonderfully well with the morning coffee^^


 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Excelsior said:

Ah, we can see it now.

And that pose is very... impressive ;) 

 

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

ayup... another "impressive" pose...  wonderfully well with the morning coffee^^


 

gogo

Good.  Don't know why it didn't work the first time.

 

And I suppose 'impressive' is an understatement. ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belated Xmas and a belated holidays.

mizuki_again__because_why_not__by_aegisk

Edited by Aegis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Belated Xmas and a belated holidays.

mizuki_again__because_why_not__by_aegisk

A very becoming Christmas and elegant Christmas Wish

Season's cheers and tiding to you as well, Aegis!

:christmastree:

gogo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mizuki and Gage:

mizuki_and_gage_by_aegiskhaos-dbz5vy4.jp

Mizuki: "Oh, oh, look!  Over there! There's a condor!"
Gage: "..."
Mizuki: "Oh, oh, look, it's landing on the tree!  See, see!?"
Gage: "..."
Mizuki: "Hey!  You're not looking!  Why aren't you looking?"
Gage: *mutter*
Mizuki: "What did you say?"
Gage: "Your fat thighs are in the way."
Mizuki: "..."

(And suddenly, the world grew cold.  Happy New Year!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a cold that lasted a hundred years...

:lol:

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aegis said:

Mizuki and Gage:

mizuki_and_gage_by_aegiskhaos-dbz5vy4.jp

Mizuki: "Oh, oh, look!  Over there! There's a condor!"
Gage: "..."
Mizuki: "Oh, oh, look, it's landing on the tree!  See, see!?"
Gage: "..."
Mizuki: "Hey!  You're not looking!  Why aren't you looking?"
Gage: *mutter*
Mizuki: "What did you say?"
Gage: "Your fat thighs are in the way."
Mizuki: "..."

(And suddenly, the world grew cold.  Happy New Year!)

a cold that lasted a hundred years...

:lol:

Thanks for the wishes and the merriment

:)

gogo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, been neglecting this for too long.  Time to update.

Chim Mui-Hoi (Formerly named Mei) in female and male clothing:

738517374_ChimMuiHoi(FormerlyMei)x2.thumb.jpg.8d71e016cde5150aad77930d865d74e6.jpg

 

Hoi Fa (Fomerly named Mizuki):

773226243_HoiFa(FormerlyMizuki)-YetAnotherDress.thumb.jpg.ac8e2440b3985e23845763e197557582.jpg

 

Zhi-Jung (Formerly Masako):

42628505_ZhiJung(FormerlyMasako)-Conservative.thumb.jpg.6a9e7e4d867d3ac84f3a7684e1dccefc.jpg

Edited by Aegis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Aegis said:

OK, been neglecting this for too long.  Time to update.

Chim Mui-Hoi (Formerly named Mei) in female and male clothing:

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

 

Hoi Fa (Fomerly named Mizuki):

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

 

Zhi-Jung (Formerly Masako):

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb

Aegis, hi!   Great seeing you back... woo hoo :bounce:  Love seeing your pix, but the images arent showing.. are you able to hotlink them from somewhere else or upload them there to DarkMatters?

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah... it worked before, but I think I know what might have happened.  Can't do anything now; shall have to do so when I get back to my PC.

 

EDIT: OK, it's showing up now... but hopefully it stays that way.

Edited by Aegis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Yeah... it worked before, but I think I know what might have happened.  Can't do anything now; shall have to do so when I get back to my PC.

 

EDIT: OK, it's showing up now... but hopefully it stays that way.

they look awesome. I really like the way the clothing drapes. If you're direct linking from somewhere and its working glad...but if you need to you can also upload

:)

 

gogo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this case, I uploaded the sketches here instead of direct linking them like I usually do.  DA has changed from the inside, so to speak, and I think that was what effected the links now, and likely what has happened even before then.  Combine that with the changes to this forum, and poof. :P  So I guess from now on I'll just upload the thing.  Much easier anyways. :)

At any rate, thank you for being my number one fan. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2018 at 9:51 PM, Aegis said:

In this case, I uploaded the sketches here instead of direct linking them like I usually do.  DA has changed from the inside, so to speak, and I think that was what effected the links now, and likely what has happened even before then.  Combine that with the changes to this forum, and poof. :P  So I guess from now on I'll just upload the thing.  Much easier anyways. :)

At any rate, thank you for being my number one fan. ;)

happy you're happy with the upload option.  In fact, since we have changed hosters, the upload limiit of files to our site is "unlimited" ...  :blink: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... course nothing is really unlimited so we'll have to see where this gets us in a few years...but at least it lets us secure members' data and work... so were happier on this road.  Always love the time you put in here Aegis... and btw...hows that TO Weddah ! :lol:

 

:D

 

ggo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like a heatwave in TO, thank you very much. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Feels like a heatwave in TO, thank you very much. :D

are you kidding:) Cold Weather warning here dude... I bundled up three sweaters down for the walk home....

:oooo:

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gogoblender said:

are you kidding:) Cold Weather warning here dude... I bundled up three sweaters down for the walk home....

:oooo:

 

gogo

Hehe... Dealt with the wind chill myself, though it somehow didn't feel too bad.  Probably because I drove to work and overcompensated with the layers. ;p  Minus twenty with windchill, then it warmed up the following day to minus eight.  Honestly, Toronto tends to be either very mild, then suddenly freezes you to death out of nowhere.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aegis said:

Hehe... Dealt with the wind chill myself, though it somehow didn't feel too bad.  Probably because I drove to work and overcompensated with the layers. ;p  Minus twenty with windchill, then it warmed up the following day to minus eight.  Honestly, Toronto tends to be either very mild, then suddenly freezes you to death out of nowhere.

Layers, layers, layers...that's a blessed Montreal Mantra!

:4rofl:

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×