1) More +x-x, +x% damage, +deathblow in sockets and less +all skills and +CA yes
2) Take Tactics Lore to 200 instead of just 124 for mod points I wouldn't do that because of the diminishing returns
3) Use weapons with the "+Direct Damage" bonus no I don't think it is good but % LL is the top bosskiler in the game
4) Take Damage Lore as my last skill, not sure how much this will help (I've left 10th skill open) I would take tactics, Malevolent Champion, Death Warrior (assuming your not astral like most of my builds) the next thoughts on damage would be combat discipline and damage lore. You also MUST have the lore of the weapon you use.
5) Socket +x% elemental damage for more DoT (combined with Damage Lore) no the game converts to elemental damage AFTER applying the eg %fire damage mod.
So say you do 100 physical damage with your sword. You have +%50 fire damage and a laval chunk of 50% of physical converted to fire.
The game says "100 physical damage x 50% fire does not increase the physical damage" "or it increases by only %physical or all channel. NEXT the game applies the lava chunk. So the %fire never kicked in.
In regards to #3, what's the best modifier for a dual-wield SW? I usually look for +all skills, +chance to disregard armor, -opponent's evade/+chance opponent cannot evade, +chance to double-hit/critical hit, but I'm not sure if they are better. I figured 2 weapons with direct damage sloted with +x-x/+x% dmg and +deathblow rings "should" be the best weapons, right?
For a shadow warrior I think - evasion and %cannot evade are efficient in hitting things, more than whets. Whets are very good but with more of them there is a diminishing return. Add %100 to damage from whets double damage, but adding an additonal 100 (for 200 now) only raises the damage by a factor of 1.5 rather than 2 (for double). Deathblow is also very powerful. I cannot speak for direct damage, but on bosses should be %LL (lifeleach). You also must use combat arts which enhances damage so +CA frenzied rampage can be good.
Are you using buff suits? You can search engine on the forum. But these raise your buffs without as much of a penalty to regeneration meaning you can have more runes in a CA than you could with the same level of buff you got eating runes.
ALSO another thought on I & B one of the most powerful mods is +recharge/hit which will probably allow you to eat 200 runes if you spec a lot. The lores Malevolent and Deathwarrior should be chosen and leveled to raise combat art level.
So what do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any input.
Edited by claudius, 05 May 2013 - 07:04 PM.
Available Resources: Low 50s whets smith, No more campaign runners..
Guides: Shadow Warrior - Mr. I get to Platinum fast (or something), and General Claudius (Astral with minions and skeletal fortifications)