Is Guild WArs too addictive?

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

Ugh

nine hours...straight...oh yeah I think I drank some water

man...this game is gonna be a huuuuuuuuuge time sink

But I'm totally lovin it.

I guess it's just a learnin curve goin on?

I"M almost outta Searing, but I'm reaally diggin on getting all the quests right now.

tim, sorry about missing you, seems liek there is so much goin on and I'm just trying to get a handle on it all.

Lookin forward to hooking up Guild Wars Clan D.a.r.k. once I make it past searing.

Cheers!

:o

gogo

p.s. it was the game itself after seven hours that sent me a message telling me how long I was online for and to take a break

:D

p.s.s. finally a game with graphics...Woot!

Guest gogoblender

oh god

this whole weekend...gone

lol, ogame?

lol, vendetta?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

/blink

up till almost seven on sat and sunday on skype and gwing very very VERY late....

Anyone know where I can get new eyeballs cheap?

/wacko

gogo

uuum, give your current eyebrows a break, jsut for my conscience pweaze:)

and hurry up and finish the game, or slow down either is good

/guns

~Doom

Oh boy is this game ever addictive! Life? Outside of GW? What is this thing you speak of? /lol

Man, some of the quests are misleadingly difficult. It's almost impossible to know if my character is really strong or not because the difficulty of areas seem to have a sort of random difficulty. Ugh! Omg, there's this city called Droknars Forge that can be found pretty early on in the game. That is... If you can survive the journey! The journey to Droknars Forge has been dubbed "Droknars Run" or "Droks Run" because, welll, you gotta run. Oh and I do mean run, as in... RUN FOR YOUR FREAKING LIVES!" /oooo It might be early in game but booooy do they make it difficult. A single monster can kill me with his first spell...

Needless to say. I want in! I suppose I could pay some expert warrior to run me there for the usual fee. 2000 gold! :D

Addictive? Naaaaaaaah. /unsure

P.s. Thanx again to TimofDoom for dah uber leet staff. I'm savin my pennies to get you something nice in return. :)

Oh come on gogo. Just one wittle mission couldn't hurt. The towns folk are counting on us! /viking

*Notices erialc holding something behind her back*

:P

/lol

*grabs her by the wrist and drags her in!*

You can check out anytime you like schweets, but...

You can nevah leave! /crazy

/rofl

You will naturally get to Droknar's Forge in you simply progress naturally through the missions, runs to the forge are common since they can be done early through Beacon's Perch. If you plan to go through all the missions anyway..then there is no need really. It is intended you be about level 20 by the time you reach the Forge.