3 replies to this topic

#1 Veracious

Veracious

Prismatic Enchanter

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

Since I have to wait to upgrade my potato computer in order to play the new path of exile expansion, I decided to do a little nostalgic gaming and do a d2x play through. If anyone is interested in joining, my acct is veracious just like here. It'd be cool to have some company. If you can't add my acct then my toon is VeraciousWind. I'm making a hurricane druid. GG

#2 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,151 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

Since I have to wait to upgrade my potato computer in order to play the new path of exile expansion, I decided to do a little nostalgic gaming and do a d2x play through. If anyone is interested in joining, my acct is veracious just like here. It'd be cool to have some company. If you can't add my acct then my toon is VeraciousWind. I'm making a hurricane druid. GG

Hi Veracious, good seeing you.  Im to confess and duck a thrown tomato at the same time for... gasp....ive never played d2 :oooo:...Im so busy with my jobs this week ...lol I mostly just sleep wheb I get home o_O  As I know nothing about the set up, what you're asking people to meet you to play on... is it online company provided servers closed?

:)

gogo

#3 Veracious

Veracious

Prismatic Enchanter

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

Diablo 2 is still supported by blizzard's battle.net, yes. They still reset the ladder every six months. There's less patching now after 17 years but it's almost bug free at this point.

Its a dungeon crawler, arpg, just like sacred but the skills and attributes are a bit more simple. It's kind of a predecessor to path of exile.

It's 3 Difficulties with 4-5 acts depending on whether you play classic or expansion.

#4 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,127 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 02:18 PM

Im to confess and duck a thrown tomato at the same time for... gasp....ive never played d2 :oooo:

EncrGwj.gif

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users