Sion Dungeon Level 2 Under Construction

SheHawk

I have begun work on the next level for my Sion Dungeon Project and I wanted to share with you all here how it currently looks, as well a chance to see how my models start off like in sketchup before textures are added. Giving Credit where credit is due. The first 3 images below here belong to Niklas Wistedt.

1550708832_1hXb39TwoieICYLBC4c8i3w.thumb.jpg.8c6c7fdde1834ead56a9e5a8203137c1.jpg

Temple Of Gozer, the Gozerian

1917490727_1g8A8qAJr5_lpPC66GhVQqQ.thumb.jpg.aa0bfa9bb3bb0e17195ba15a11fdbd27.jpg

The Malign Lock Of Abaddon

683778556_1pHG-v5RBn8eX9RvheRxd7g.thumb.jpg.e4ff45ed188956e30ae8a5fbbfe8bc2e.jpg

Tomb Of The Dire Knight And His Retinue

239892030_SionDungeonLevel2(Lastandfinalsection).thumb.jpg.287ec1a5507e190a0c90910aa12ee84a.jpg

Sion Dungeon Level 2 (Under Construction)

Which means this model is subject to change if I should need to change it in any way. So please bear this in mind before leavign a comment pplease, thank you. I do hope yuo all like what I have done so far. The linking  pathways that link up to each dungeon section is completely of my own design.

• Like! 1

I like your work so far and I yet believe that you could learn to do the entire construction of your own design, were you of a mind determined to do so.

3 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

I like your work so far and I yet believe that you could learn to do the entire construction of your own design, were you of a mind determined to do so.

Thank you Steve much appreciated. I will make a start on a larger grid map and see how things go from there. I have just finished doig Level 2 of the Sion Dungeon, I will be posting the completed model here, shortly.

• Respect! 1
On 11/28/2019 at 5:40 AM, SheHawk said:

239892030_SionDungeonLevel2(Lastandfinalsection).thumb.jpg.287ec1a5507e190a0c90910aa12ee84a.jpg

Sion Dungeon Level 2 (Under Construction)

Which means this model is subject to change if I should need to change it in any way. So please bear this in mind before leavign a comment pplease, thank you. I do hope yuo all like what I have done so far. The linking  pathways that link up to each dungeon section is completely of my own design.

This is a brilliant start... I'm so impressed you were able to do this and am excited to see where this takes us... Yes, Hooyaah is right... your imagination is outstanding... you can definitely create from scratch, but only if you want...I know there are many artists out there that do BEAUTIFUL covers of old classics re music...such is the way of the world...what ever path you find, people you meet (Hooyaah! :bounce: ) or medium you choose to create in... the path is uniquely yours and will surely delight.

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
On 11/30/2019 at 10:43 PM, gogoblender said:

This is a brilliant start... I'm so impressed you were able to do this and am excited to see where this takes us... Yes, Hooyaah is right... your imagination is outstanding... you can definitely create from scratch, but only if you want...I know there are many artists out there that do BEAUTIFUL covers of old classics re music...such is the way of the world...what ever path you find, people you meet (Hooyaah! :bounce: ) or medium you choose to create in... the path is uniquely yours and will surely delight.

:)

gogo

Thank you Gogo, I have actually finished doing this dungeon. See (Sion Dungeon. Level 2) that I have posted here.

Edited by SheHawk