Doing a Shadow Campaign Seraphim

jwiz

12 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

No visible text, but if you look up the phrases, they're all present. The voiceover function has a particular check for that.

I've found that out while restoring human slaves' gossip in Tyr Lysia.

Dang!

Seems that Dmitriy got it right.

While with the new s2rw the hashes and CRCs are now generated as supposed to be, the seraphim still remains silent.

P.S.:

would the above be the reason why the first hero sound file (aka. arrival at Sloeford and talk to village elder / inquisition officer) never plays out in multiplayer, or was that omitted on purpose?

Edited by jwiz
15 hours ago, jwiz said:

never plays out in multiplayer, or was that omitted on purpose?

Hmm, I've never played a multiplayer campaign for anything, but testing, so I don't recall such an occasion. Any specific examples? 

Edited by dimitrius154

Difficult to give you an example of a thing that doesn't happen, but it happens with any starter char upon travelling from the multiplayer island to Sloeford.

You arrive there, get a visual notification that the quest was updated (you can also see the updated marked on the map) but the audio file of what to do next never plays.

It doesn't play because in multiplayer the main quest doesn't pick up until after that point.  It's the same reason the opening cutscenes for each character don't play. 

This is at least the behavior of taking a SP character into MP.