[EE 3.0] Bloodthirsty Mercenaries quest not showing

Greetings! As I just found information about the Bloodthirsty Mercenaries side quest, I decided to do it. However when I go to that abandoned site at the roadway, there's nothing here, so I can't even start the quest. Tried doing it in different days (both in game and real time), reloading the game but nothing seems to fix it.

Is there a fix to this or am I doing something wrong when approaching the quest?

Screenshot (171).png

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Flix said:

It's a Light Path-only quest.

So I lived in a lie all my life haha. From what I heard online, there wasn't mentioned that it's a Light path only, that's why I was confused. Thanks for your info!

On 1/10/2021 at 6:33 AM, RavenLight said:

Greetings! As I just found information about the Bloodthirsty Mercenaries side quest, I decided to do it. However when I go to that abandoned site at the roadway, there's nothing here, so I can't even start the quest. Tried doing it in different days (both in game and real time), reloading the game but nothing seems to fix it.

Is there a fix to this or am I doing something wrong when approaching the quest?

Screenshot (171).png

Really happy Flix was able to help you out

I'm just posting because your title has to be one of the best titles for a topic ...anything with the word "blood thirsty" is perfect read for a dark Monday morn

:heart:

gogo

• Like! 1
On 1/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, gogoblender said:

Really happy Flix was able to help you out

I'm just posting because your title has to be one of the best titles for a topic ...anything with the word "blood thirsty" is perfect read for a dark Monday morn

:heart:

gogo

Well, I'm glad my absent-minded style (somedays) was able to entertain the day somehow haha :D 

• Respect! 1