Oh and is it possible for you to get Fetch to repeat posting in a single thread? That way it reduces the amount of topics made.

You know, we'll call it "Go Fetch" or something, and it contains all the automatically generated news :)

I must admit, I ignored much of his posts, maybe if they are combined into a single thread as Timotheus suggests it may not be so obnoxious :)

• 4 months later...

The Dogbot is back! With some pokes and prodding from BHJ, our furry four legged friend is back on the boards, with tasty tidbits from the Engadget site. We've trained him so that he only brings back two goodies at a time, and this will happen only over the course of 3000 minutes. (read as every few days :sweating:)

Right now, he's been trained to fetch directly into the Tech Talk section...but I was doing some thinking about this... what do you guys think about us creating a sub forum within Tech Talk called Gadgets and Gizmos...or something like that... to which Fetch brings his articles to? Or is it okay for him to bring articles right into area where most of the tech talk is going on?

As you wish!

:)

gogo

Okay, we have a new forum called Gadgets (for lack of a better word for now).

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=356

All Fetch's posts are going directly into that, so that the Tech Talk has a forum with complete human posters, with Fetch's posts organized in one other forum.

:)

gogo