Wood Elf - Spear Build

Wood Elf – Spear Build.

elfopicchierelloranethooh1.jpg

This build it's quite funny and also dangerous: Orla(G) Aisling may fall down the server in multiplayer, so try to use it only in single player.

elfopicchieresg3.th.jpg

If you would like to try this pg, download it from This link (I created it with the italian version of the game, SUW 2.28)

SKILLS :4rofl:

level 1:

Weapon Lore: I put it in a very high level. Otherwise, it's better to raise it with bonus;

Constitution: Very high;

level 3:

Long Handed Weapons: medium level, orla's rings gives high bonus to attack too!

level 6:

Concentration: it's better to have it at highest level possible;

level 12:

Agility: it raises attack and defence. High level;

level 20:

Armor: also very important skill, medium level it's raccomanded;

level 30:

Riding: riding an horse increases health and resistance. Min level it's 32.

level 50:

Parryng: medium level;

P.S. if you dislike riding, choose trading.. :)

ATTRIBUTES :D

Strength: High - Note that this attributes rises by himself;

Endurance: nothing to do here;

Dexterity: what..? Xb

Physical Regeneration: Highest - All you attributes points here, in order to achieve higher CA levels, with same reg. time;

Mental Regeneration: what..? Xb

Charisma: it rises poison damage, but I've never found it very useful :shifty:

COMBAT ARTS :evil:

Hard Hit - it allows you to kill with one hit normal enemies and do a lot of damage

Multi Hit - You may use it when you are not riding your horse. You can also avoid it.

I used to preserve reg. times between 3-4 secounds, but it could be funny to have 1 second of reg. (lower CA level)

EQUIPMENT :oooo:

Orla Aisling

It allows you to get flash of lightning.

More over, it's rings are very useful, giving split, + X% to attack, + % Experience and Critical Hit

Lloraneth

If you look at his bonuses, you'll se that it is perfect for this build.

BONUSES :P

I think that this build should be very nice with some widd.

Lifeleech, + x % damage, + x % poison/magic damage, + X weapon lore, + X all skills, are just an example of what it's useful to add to your build.

I'm experienced but my knowdlege about sacred isn't so great as yours..

So if you have any suggestions or advice.. tell me!

Have a Nice Sacred!

Welcome to FDM Patroclo Picchiaduro :drinks:

Great guide and beautifully presented too :drinks: I'm no wood elf expert so this is one I'll enjoy trying out in sp.

Thanks for posting and look forward to reading more of you on the boards here :drinks:

Hey, and welcome to FDM I suppose

I've already tried it out, it works though :drinks:

And I do see your point in the lag, lol, I had single player lag when I tried it hahaha

Looks nice, how about Israfael's set to make a CC WE, what are your thoughts?

Sylph

Thank you all for Welcome.. !! :sick:

Hey, and welcome to FDM I suppose

I've already tried it out, it works though :sick:

And I do see your point in the lag, lol, I had single player lag when I tried it hahaha

Looks nice, how about Israfael's set to make a CC WE, what are your thoughts?

Sylph

Well..

Israfael seems to be suited for an hybrid build. Unicorn or Ancestors (the ghosts) could be right.

P.s. I'm italian so I can't understand acronysm :) what's CC? ^_^

Edited by Patroclo Picchiaduro

I thought Israfaels was solely Close combat (CC=Close Combat) and in my opinion (imo) Meg an enid's set is for CotA (call of the ancestors) hmm.. maybe I need to revive my own WE again...

Thanks for the reminder :)

Sylph

Great build Patroclo. The pics are always what, for me, a part of the ones I get piqued by. Spear builds are cool for me these days, specially since I'm doing work with my first LHW seraphim. Orla's, love it...those sparks though really get in the way for me since I usually only like playing with other peeps, so socketing it for the whole effect is not all that useful for me :angry:

Patroclo, btw...welcome to DarkMatters! I insist that our first Official Italian Sacred visitor tell us a bit about himself and get to meet all of us in a more party atmosphere. Intro section for you mister! :hugs:

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I thought Israfaels was solely Close combat (CC=Close Combat) and in my opinion (imo) Meg an enid's set is for CotA (call of the ancestors) hmm.. maybe I need to revive my own WE again...

Thanks for the reminder :P

Sylph

Well..

Before underworld, Israfael, from my point of view, was the best choice for both builds, pure magical and hibryd. Nowadays things changed.

Meg gives bonuses to Ancestors, Unicorn, Recuperation, Transformation and rises magic skills. It seems to be suited for a pure magical build (adding Xrystal shield for bonus to CotA is good) In this case I would prefer to avoid Close Combat ^_^

Israfael still remains suitable for an hibryd build.. and in this case, you could also read runes of CotA, couldn't you?

As soon as it is possible, I'll introduce myself, and the clan $Wanted$ .. :blink: