About This File
Reduced Fog Mod for Sacred 2
This is a simple mod that makes the fog in the game more transparent, allowing you to see further into the distance.
- If you don't have the Generic Mod Enabler (GME), download it at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- Install the GME to your Sacred 2 installation folder and run it once. It will make a folder there called "MODS".
- Place the "Reduced Fog Mod" folder into the "MODS" folder.
- Run the GME again and you can now enable/disable the mod as you wish.
- This mod should be compatible with any other mod. It is already included with my mod "Diablo 2 Fallen".
- It does not require the CM Patch.
- It was tested with the Ice and Blood expansion, but it would probably work with the base game Fallen Angel as well.
- Depending on your camera settings and positioning, you may notice some "pop-in" of distant objects like trees and buildings.
- If you have a slow computer or elite graphics turned on you may notice a slight performance hit when running.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now