I would appreciate some advice

I have remade my Shadow warrior after thinking I had figured it out but could use some advice on what to put in my 2 remaining skill slots. What I have so far:

Astral Lore

Astral Lord Focus

Armor Lore

Constitution

Toughness

Tactics Lore

Dual Wield

Combat Discipline (wish I hadn't put one here)

I am thinking I really want to use concentration because I want to use more than 1 buff, but I am open to what others may think. Does anyone use Divine Devotion? Thanks.

Main focus is Spectral hand, skeletal fortification and rallied souls. My buff is Nether Allegiance at the moment because so far I can only have one. I have 4 spectral soldiers and between them and the skeletal fortress I am not doing to bad, haven't died in a while. I want Concentration so I can use another buff, either Shadow Veil or Grim Resilience or reflective emanation. I have Belligerent Vault to get out of tight spaces and to save time jumping over things from time to time. I have 3 points in Demonic Blow as for other CAs, and if I were to go with another CA combo, I'm not sure where I would go yet.

You should go on invisible with 2nd buff on Astral Aspect, because you took Astral Lore.

You took tactics lore, which is not useful with this build.

So, concentration for sure and ancient magic since you attack with Astral CAs.

If you can rollback tactics lore, do it. Take Toughness,Spell Resistance for example.

Edited by Spyrus

Hi,

If you're planning to use shadow veil perma invisibility, you can use reflective emanation with the mods that share the buff with your minions. For that you will need concentration and Malevolent Champion Focus, shame you can't take ancient magic instead of Tactics lore (useful for weapons based CA)

You will three buffs :

- Nether Allegiance

- Shadow veil

- Reflective emanation

For that you will need Concentration at 75. For reflective emanation (with a correct level :cow_white:) you need Malevolent Champion Focus, and with that you can used frenzied rampage to make so use of tactics lore, even under perma invisibility.

I think that tactics don't affect the damage of spectral hands, even if spectral hands is boosted by your base weapon damage. Why did you take that skill ?

You're going on the magic aspect of the shadow warrior, ancient magic should be better for that.

My first SW, got to level 76.

He was pure int, caster.

Anyway I just wanted to say: Spectral hand is Better with ancient magic.

For some reason ( maybe cause CA), it doesnt improve at all with tactics.

And uhm where is link for him on ladder...

And he fell to an evil orc mage ( In niob ), magic still kills if invissible. So dont have skelets too close where Area of Effect can kill you.

P.S. remaking him a little different, need tactics to make him evil party buffer / tool etc.

Thats kind a safe build, but slow level. So I prob just kill a few ( 10 or more ), before I get it right again :cow_white:

Edited by D-molisher

Just one bit of caution when using Shadow Veil with either Nether Allegiance or Rallied Souls. Any damage reflected back from NA or RS also hurts you even if invisible.