Boathouse Quest

mdk2

The only boathouse quest I know of is located North of Na'Fain in Northwestern Jungle. Finishing this quest allows access to two islands off shore, and on bottom of southern isle is the 'Car Museum'

To reach the submarine; Go to where the Orc Ship portal is in Northwest Orc Lands. Just before the pier there is a fence that is parallel to the shoreline, go over to the left and you'll find a 'fake' section of fence you can pass thru. Follow the shoreline to the west and you'll run into the sub.

• 1 year later...

I LOVE this quest. I had just really "synched" into what it's all about , loving the quests especially in Jungle part of game. Boathouse gets you to the land of all those really nasty dragonites... what's that green thing they shoot ...it's a horrid trap...hate it...but love the challenge of this area.

:)

gogo

Where can I find the boathouse quest? Is this the quest where you find a submarine like vessel?

Thanks in advance.

There's one other 'boathouse' quest involving a submarine.. There's the diving bell quest in the western shore of Bluestone Lake - between Bluestonbury and Sonnenwind. You talk to the guy there, he says he broke a cog and the guy he sent to get the replacement is taking too long to get it for him. So you go down to where the guy's lying dead on the ground, retrieve the cog and make your way back. Only you find the guy who was building the diving bell got killed. Seems just after you left, some bandits arrived and killed him. So the cog is now useless as the kid telling you this hasn't got any clue about how the diving bell works. Pity... That quest had a lot of promise for being interesting...