Question regarding Mandatory Clan tag

Hey, just found my way to Sacred 2, and been reading through a ton of pages at the sacred 2 official forums and finally found out about your clan.

But one thing I would like to ask something about, is the Mandatory clan tag,

Does this mean that every new member of your clan have to make a new char or does the game supply some clan tag function, im kinda new and wouldnt know myself.

Hi, Devotee, and great seeing you here! Clan tags are a bit of a wonky thing with the way Ascaron has set them up. Yes, they are mandatory, but we only ask that new toons created online in the HC servers have the [D.a.r.k] tag in front of the name. The tag is player made, and can be done when you are creating a new toon. Right now we're only running the clan for for new members in EU servers only, though we do have old members in US servers while we hope that there will one day be a server merge.

Ascaron has made it so that we can't change names anymore in mid leveling... pity. If you're concerned that applying for our clan would mean that you would have to erase toons just so you could have the tag on them, answer is nooooooooope.

And to echo Dobri's line...meet the gang online, come on down and apply!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. with your min number of posts of course :3lmao:

Hi, Devotee, and great seeing you here! Clan tags are a bit of a wonky thing with the way Ascaron has set them up. Yes, they are mandatory, but we only ask that new toons created online in the HC servers have the [D.a.r.k] tag in front of the name. The tag is player made, and can be done when you are creating a new toon. Right now we're only running the clan for for new members in EU servers only, though we do have old members in US servers while we hope that there will one day be a server merge.

Ascaron has made it so that we can't change names anymore in mid leveling... pity. If you're concerned that applying for our clan would mean that you would have to erase toons just so you could have the tag on them, answer is nooooooooope.

And to echo Dobri's line...meet the gang online, come on down and apply!

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. with your min number of posts of course :3lmao:

Great answers just what I needed to hear, and of course I intended to create an apply for your clan (one of the reasons I've made this post, just dont tell anyone sssshhh ssssh:) ).

I won't tell :agreed: Looking forward to your posts, check out this intro section here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showforum=63

There's a lot of stickies that are great for getting min number of posts on, and you'll be able to meet more of us this way. What level are you playing in these days?

:D

gogo

Highest level achieved for me is 36 as a dual wielding seraphim in softcore singleplayer, thats when I first cleared the whole game on silver difficult.

After that I've tried tons of different char to get a feeling of what I wanted play, and ended up choosing to play a SW.

I choosed to play HC, since my SC experience made it feel like the game needed more hard parts, only problem I had with my SC seraphim was the settled Dragon you kill on your way to Carnach or whatever his name is.

Atm around level 15, havent gotten that far as stated before im still kinda new to the game:>

But loving it more then then ever cause of the continous need to check the health and how big the group of monsters are.

HC forever from now on.

Edited by Devotee