New member soon, hopefully :thumbsup:

Hi, just wanted to make an introduction of myself so that everyone would know who I am when/if the time comes that I join you clan:)

My name is Johan, I live in Sweden in a small Town called Gävle.

I am 21 years old, 22 this summer in July.

My interests would be anything conserning/including computers, I am what most people would call a computer freak :agreed:

At the moment im working at an Computer support company, doing what I like the most, and will most likely be doing that for atleast 10years to come.

My family would be my 2 parents and 1 dog, 3 rabbits/bunnies.

At the moment most of my spare time goes to Team fortress 2 and Sacred 2 (either online playing or offline trying to figure out what to play and what build it would be).

Well thats all for me...

Welcome to FDM Johan! Hope you have a great time here on the forum reading and posting and hope to see you ingame soon. :agreed:

See you in the bar mate! :D

Welcome to the forum, Devotee! My cousin and his wife are huge rabbit fans. They have a small colony of them living in their basement in a pegged out area with fencing, hay, water supply... I must say though it's a little creepy if you've never been into his basement before and before turning the light on while descending the stairs hearing all that snuffling and scurrying on the way down. Scared the heck out of me until he told me it was just rabbits

:agreed:

gogo

p.s. There's a number of great into threads in this section that are also easy to post to, and is a great way of meeting the community. Check out the members pic thread, one of our coolest threads:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=333