Clint Eastwood in Sacred 2?

A Fistful of Dollars

What it cost to get a combo suit with maximum slots

For a Few Dollars More

What it cost to socket all the runes

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Combos don't cost anymore.

You can't put the same CA into the combo more than once.

When you take off your combo suit, the levels drop down; you have to keep the gear on to reap the benefit.

Man was I disappointed on my first combo foray. Time to rethink the whole concept now. I've searched the wiki, but see no mention of these crucial changes to combos from S1.

How do you use your combos?

One of the large changes for the better is the regeneration times.

A) The regeneration time of the entire combo is the regeneration time of the longest regenerating CA

A.1) Except in the case where multiple CAs are from the same aspect, then they will stack. However they will all animate in sequence, no delaying the way you would if you used them as individual CAs

B) This allows you to use more CAs at a time, particularly in beneficial combinations that lead to more than 4 CAs being available for use.

C) CAs with cooldowns in combos that fall under A.1 because of being in the same aspect as another CA in the Combo... have oddities in regeneration, they add together however at the same time, not to the full value because CAs can regenerate during the cooldown portion.

Another thing about combos:

Combo damage is boosted by Combat Discipline. So. If you put just one CA in a combo, you get a boost in damage... and it takes the same amount of time to regen (according to wiki 10% less until mastery, then 20% less)... so why would you not only use combos? I'm a bit slow... and I prefer to see the graphic for the spells I'm using, so I'm resisting that temptation. ;)

Edited by FrostElfGuard

COMBOS ARE BUGGED.

And makes other players crash, ya it does. 2.40 bug - in case you didnt notice.

SO use combos in campaign alone or single player.

I know tried it so much in campaign with Viper & Doddsy.

seraphim isle and cave took freaking 3 hours - we had to use only normal attacks.

Was funn though.

Anyway I like 2 ca - boss smatting combo.

Ya wine & E. lances.

Or GGT and totem.

Basicly depends on which build I am trying to get killed ... :(

Well back to making a plat shopper max level 60.

Edited by D-molisher

Combos stopped crashing me after I did the following:

Turned of Shadows and turned off PhysX, now since PhysX isn't available on ATI and they crash as well, I'm suspecting that the flickering during combos combined with Shadows is causing the issues.

Are you saying every time you do a combo is a crash or just sometimes? Because I have had a few crashes, but I was playing with 4 other people and spamming the same combo over and over and didn't crash. Played for an hour at least.

You won't crash, however THEY will. If they kept crashing and vanishing on you, it was likely your combo (Another symptom... if not the cause of these crashes, if they aren't both symptoms of combos in 2.40 that aren't directly related... is that you will disappear during the casting of the combo, or flicker while spamming)