Fan Scarves Quest

I can not seem to complete the fan scarve quest. I can stand in the circle (on the map) but there doesn't seem to be anything to do there. It is still showing up as an unfinished quest so I am not sure what is going on. Clicking on all the crates in the area does nothing.

Also I didn't want to start another thread (maybe I should have) but can someone tell me how to get to the island for the orcish necromancers quest? Thanks.

ME TOO!! This is making me crazy!! I also can't get into the Forgotten Valley (from ghost town far north human lands) Help!! yikes!

The fan scarves - I have attempted for the past week every time I log on (thinking I just need to restart) no joy. I retraced my steps and talked to the quest giver, no joy.

The Valley - same thing, tried both entrances, one has a secret locked door that I can't find a quest to unlock it, and the other I killed Banshee, went thru the glow portal and it spit me back out at my Tiger! Frustrating!

Any help would be great.....

T

• 2 months later...
ME TOO!! This is making me crazy!! I also can't get into the Forgotten Valley (from ghost town far north human lands) Help!! yikes!

The fan scarves - I have attempted for the past week every time I log on (thinking I just need to restart) no joy. I retraced my steps and talked to the quest giver, no joy.

The Valley - same thing, tried both entrances, one has a secret locked door that I can't find a quest to unlock it, and the other I killed Banshee, went thru the glow portal and it spit me back out at my Tiger! Frustrating!

Any help would be great.....

T

Have you tried applying the latest update, 2.43? Maybe it might fix it. This is one of those quests where the boxes have to be opened in a specific order. I'm also stuck and discovered that it's a bug when it was too late. I just applied the patch an will give it a try again.

Heya Shadow_Walker. I just tried the Fan Scarves quest and it seems ok on my end. After I started he quest I went to the target area and a messaged popped up saying that the scarves must be somewhere else. I went to the second target area and got a similar message. At the third marker there was a box after which I opened I recieved the scarves. Went back to the quest giver and the quest was complete. Did you get a message saying something like what I described on the first target area?

The other quest you mention I'm not sure of. Where does the orcish necromancers quest start?

@Toryn:

Are you trying to get into Crag Rock? If so then the Dungeon Map might help you.

And as for that locked door I think you'll want to try the The Legendary Pirate Treasure quest.

Cheers!