Hello everyone,

I'm not really sure what all to say, but I'm 19 and I'm majoring in psychology with hopes of eventually earning a doctorate. I've played the original Sacred ever since it was released and loved every minute of it. Been playing Sacred 2 since about February off and on due to school, but I have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. I'm looking to play more online, but I don't know anybody else that has the game, so I signed up here hoping to meet some people and maybe make some friends.

--mute

Welcome to FDM Mute! Hope you have a great time here on the forum reading and posting and you have come to the right place to find people to play with. See you in the bar! :P

Hey Mute :P

I'm studying psychology just like you; I've got my bachelor degree so far, working on getting my master scholarship as well. Also a huge S1 fan, but currently on a break from Sacred 2, with some hopes of returning after a future patch. Anyway, the FDM is a great place to get to know the best people on the Sacred servers, and will get you a great online experience, with the weekly Kamikazes (online closed servers hardcore event) being as much fun you can have with the game. Enjoy your time here!

Edited by Timotheus

Nice intro kevin, and welcome to our D.a.r.kest Maybem ^^ Are you playing in EU Server, HC? That's where most of our clan is. We have an event every Sunday called Kamikaze, and you could meet up with us then or any day.

Have fun on the boards.

:P

gogo

Thanks for the great welcome!

gogoblender: I made my account on the US server, is there anyway I can play on the EU server, or am I out of luck?

Thanks

--mute