Path/God choice

bob1313

So I just bought sacred 2 and I decided on playing the HE and I have a question before I start -

Does the god or shadow/light path really make a difference in the effectiveness of the HE?

Picking a different alignment doesnt effect how you play, it just effects the campaign quest and some other side quests in games. However, if you want to play online you can only join campaigns of your alignment and you can only party with another player of your alignment...so evil cannot party with good in a free play game but they can still play in the same game

Picking a different alignment doesnt effect how you play, it just effects the campaign quest and some other side quests in games. However, if you want to play online you can only join campaigns of your alignment and you can only party with another player of your alignment...so evil cannot party with good in a free play game but they can still play in the same game

Thanks for the info :P

What about picking a god? does that really do much?

Hi bob

If you're thinking of playing MP, go Good. It's what most players take so they can party and tpt to each other. The bad thing about this is that you can't choose Inquisitor because he's evol only.

Regarding gods...beh... waste of Ascaron's energy as far as I'm concerned. Forens is what I usually choose for my toons, reflect damage back... nice

:P

gogo