New players

This is for the new players. I know how much time is spent in the beging of the game waiting for resources so here is a frendly offer send a message how much weap. and ammo you need and I can send them to you so you can faster catch up with the rest.

Katran you are a true Gent

/bow ...

and ofc the offer should be extended by all of us who can help out.

Welcome to Surfgyrl and WolfsLegacy.

It's great chatting with Surfside and Surfsgyrl in irc

I hope some more of you will make it there too from time to time!

but beware...

you will be hugged!

/lmao

Guest gogoblender

Heckuvan offer Katran

You're first class in my book

Keep it goin guys

This clan is lookin good!

+++

:o

gogo

p.s. hahah, hug warnin...me likes :o

/viking I'm totally psyched to be here with you guys.

Hey everyone, I'm WolfsLegacy. I am DragonLegacy's brother and he invited me to this clan. When

he did, I was thinking "I've NEVER joined a clan before, why should I now?" but this time I gave him

the benefit of the doubt because he said this clan was awsome and he'd always found the coolest clans even back in the Battle.net days (starcraft). Well, I'm glad I gave it a shot. You guys are awsome and I really felt welcomed and all that.

As to the offer for resources, I will gladly take that offer. I don't know how much I need, but I would appreciate any amount of help, big or small.

Unfortunately, this (my first post) may be my last post for a while. I'm in the middle of a move (actually, the moving guys are packing boxes this very moment) and it'll be a bit before I have time to post again.

Anywho, Love to DragonsLegacy and Surfrgrl (if she is who I think she is) and to everyone else in this awsome clan with THE MOST AWSOME PICTURE OF A SNIPER KITTY!! (very, very cool)

Hey WolfsLegacy...Welcome to D.a.r.k

:thumpsup:

Great to see you here...good luck with the move!!

Make yourself at home here...pop by the bar for a few drinks...might help with the move :mafia:

/beers

Finally a reply.

I will be happy to send you resources. I will send you 2500w 7500a. Just tell me if you will have a chace to spend them or should I send them after you start playing the game again.

Good luck with the move

Welcome WolfsLegacy :P

Great to have you in the family!!

Look forward to getting to know you and having some drinks in da bar /beers

All the best with your move :)

Cheerz

Aurora

/yay