Chain Quest Page Format

I was going to do all the quests but after 13 pages just for the 1st two chapters, I need a break :)

Omg! Definitely you need a break!

I really doubt docs can be attached here, but if you can mail it to us I'm sure it will be a great help!

You have a pm :)

Cheers,

Zeno

Luckily the remaining chapters have less quests, so I may type rest up tomorrow after work. It took 2 hours to do those, but I can't really type so it was slowed down by that.

To speed up proceedings, I will link a few screenshots here of the smaller chapters

chap4.jpg

chap5.jpg

chap8.jpg

That should help too.

Well, returning to the "Chain Quest Page Format" theme, I've found a new case: Light and Shadows different chain quests. As an example, Flesh Gladiators, in Thylysium: serving for light, you have to free some gladiators which are being enslaved to fight, and then help them to return with their families; serving the shadows, you have to bring the new recruits to the arena, and then look for new "legal" papers for them.

And how does this affect to the chain quest listing? Well, IMHO the easiest way to handle this is just to keep the general listing, and then INSIDE the chain quest page, make two listings instead of one: a light mission listing and a shadows mission listing. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Cheers,

Zeno :)

Well, returning to the "Chain Quest Page Format" theme, I've found a new case: Light and Shadows different chain quests. As an example, Flesh Gladiators, in Thylysium: serving for light, you have to free some gladiators which are being enslaved to fight, and then help them to return with their families; serving the shadows, you have to bring the new recruits to the arena, and then look for new "legal" papers for them.

And how does this affect to the chain quest listing? Well, IMHO the easiest way to handle this is just to keep the general listing, and then INSIDE the chain quest page, make two listings instead of one: a light mission listing and a shadows mission listing. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Cheers,

Zeno :)

Sounds good to me, the two listings will keep it to the same format as the other pages.

The new layout is finally finished. You may use it like the place or quest ones, by typing {{subst:ChainQuest}} and saving the page (that will copy the template content in the page), and then editing again the page. Hopefully there will be a button for it in the toolbar soon :dance:

Cheers,

Zeno