Can legendaries drop in any difficulty mode?

The bigger survival bonus you have can greatly determine the luck you'll have finding any type of rare item, and also Enhanced perception is a great boost in that as well, but the key factor's are; high level and harder difficulty.

The bigger survival bonus you have can greatly determine the luck you'll have finding any type of rare item, and also Enhanced perception is a great boost in that as well, but the key factor's are; high level and harder difficulty.

I found a Tyranny of the Condemned on my SW at level 24 on Silver. Its all just random number generators really.

Edited by Unaki

I found a Tyranny of the Condemned on my SW at level 24 on Silver. Its all just random number generators really.

Oh yeah xD Havent played my SW for like...a week and a half. It was just sitting there looking pretty in my hero chest.