Sacred 2 - PS3 : PSN Accounts

just started, im a level 15 right now, D3C1MaTi0n, looking for some people to play with, I love this game so far, make sure to put sacred 2 in the msg box when adding so I know what it is for, I dont accept blank adds

Edited by D3C1MaTi0n
  • 4 weeks later...

My PSN is Adnihilis-II (those are two capital I's, as in Roman numerals)

I've got several characters in the mid-upper 30s, mostly. I keep redoing characters. heh Also have a mic. I've tried joining random people's games, but they usually don't care about the true cooperative play. I usually play late night PST (I'm in California). The good thing about playing with me is I'm not an idiot. Points for that, no?

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have Sacred 2 on the 360 but I got rid of my 360 and now that I have it for the PS3 I'm looking for some more people to help me get my chars back up to where they were add IrishDragon85 if you'd like to help or just want someone to quest and level with also I have a mic and would like to play with other people that have mics HOWEVER I'm not to picky thats just my pref :P

Edited by irishdragon85
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First off, new member. Love the site. Everything is wonderfully put together :) My psn is vscott83. I've been playing the origional Sacred and Diablo series since their initial releases. Just got Sacred 2 for ps3 as a recommendation from a friend. I only have 1 lowbie character right now (Seraphim) but a dryad is soon to be in the works, maybe a temple guardian too heh. Decisions, decisions....

PSN: SirOmega

Level 20, Shadow Warrior and a level 6 Temple Guardian.

Please feel free to send me a friend invite! I greatly enjoy this game (which I found in my store's bargain bin!) and have missed playing Diablo II, Planescape Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Now I can finally get a true RPG fix!

I live in Texas, Central Time Zone.

Edited by SirOmega

Hey, been playing offline for awhile now. PSN Ismelly. I play slowly. I like reading all the info thrown at me so bare with me. If you add me, make Sacred the subject or DarkMatters. Thanks and lets get to the nitty-gritty.

PSN: twigg

have a 31 astral lord SW that is in gold

a 41 death warrior SW that is my main and still in silver (orc cave has been my best friend) looking for some friends to level up with, maybe even start a light path char with lol. also looking for the helm and everything from the waist down of the SW death warrior set. (man.... somethin)

so go ahead and invite me, just say the invite is for darkmatters or Sacred2 and I'll accept

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello:) I just got it for my ps3, im totally a noob lol. im starting on light path just wondering if ud like ta roll with:) ps also considering buying a mount for 30k should I wait? and also hearing bout shopping chars kinda confused on that. Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New forum member although couple of months lurking reading guides and topics.

PSN ID is SFAvernal, I'm a Brit based in New Zealand and am mainly running a BeeEffGee Seraphim at the moment at level 55 in Gold difficulty. Although I do have a level 102 Dryad in Niob pretty much sat there for smithing/socketing.

Would welcome any help or company for a bit of online gaming, so feel free to add me and flick me a message. :)

Great having you here on the boards SFAvernal (neat nic what does it mean?), welcome to DarkMatters! Nice work on the Niob Smither.

:)

gogo

Hey Gogo. :)

The SF is an old gaming community/clan I've been a longstanding member of and the Avernal is a play on a line from Virgil's Aeneid about Lake Avernus, or more specifically the mythology behind it. ;)