Bargainers game?

I guess you can make it...but your toon's gonna be pretty lacklustre, and you may get frustrated and give up :)

...once you see what bargaining gives you... absolutely no going back. We're talking sick, sick items

I can buy the world!

Shopping Network for bargainers

:)

gogo

That makes my panda sad :P

Was really wanting to make blender shadow knight. But I guess it gives me a reason to make a killer TG with bargaining....

Is it possible to get geared up with kick ass gear from quests? I really want to get that spartan shadow warrior going now.

Oooh, checking out those offsite links to the other forum has really made me want to make a Bargain-Hunter character now. :)

One question, though....I checked the Bargaining page on the wiki, and while it has lots of info on the numbers (and good advice for starting Bargainers), it doesn't really explain what the "special offers" are you that you have an increasing chance of receiving from vendors.

Are the "special offers" the game's way of saying "yellow items"? Or does this mechanic work in some totally different way? Just wanting to know what to expect before I dive in, thanks in advance! :P

It means he offers a whole lot more. Two to three times more ^^

I'll take a pic ingame tonight of one of the largest offerings to show you guys.

:P

gogo

What class is the best to take bargaining ?

HE and Inquisitor can choose it with level 2

I made Niobbargainer seraphim/Inquisitor/dryad. The best for me was the dryad

Edited by Chrona

I made a new temple guardian and I have bargaining around 20ish at level 23, and the weapons and armor that are offered is like night and day compared to a toon without bargaining...

I also have enhanced perception boosted big time whenever I go out and hunt and I have like over 20% find treasure gear on as well. Like ever monster I kill drops atleast 2 star gear.

Treasure hunting temple guardian :sweating:

Hmm, Very cool. I love my Shadow Warrior, but I think I will make a TG or Inquisitor to get bargaining up to farm gear for him.

Would someone be able to link the bargaining page in the wiki please?

Thank you for the advice

Edited by StonehillBC

Is it better to have a level 1 barg character in plat/niob difficulty? I guess the theory there is that being level one, it's a lot easier to get the barg skill 3x over our level to shop...

I don't see how this will be possible unless you get a devoted friend to run through the main campaign while you just sit at the starting location...

I don't see how this will be possible unless you get a devoted friend to run through the main campaign while you just sit at the starting location...

Yup that is the only way to do so

Also remember Sericus, that it's a challenge for the one person running the campaign to "carry" the person on the island. The more peeps in the server, the more strength the enemy has. It's actually possible for one person to "run" a campaign for others...but their numbers add to the difficulty level at which the solo campaign doer must face.

Those end Guardians can be quite a nasty bunch. There's been times when we've had to call in for reinforcements from clan to help take out high end bosses for the group in the server, lol

:(

gogo

Krieg, that 10-level gap doesn't seem to be universal. I can't explain it (perhaps someone here with more experience with the game can?), but my roommate and I have been playing together on a single console, both with the offline co-op and via online co-op. The other day his level 30-something Shadow Warrior found a really awesome item for one of my low-level Seras, and he wanted to trade it to me so I could store it until I was high enough level to use it.

We started a game in online co-op campaign mode, and his level 30+ SW and my level 6 seraphim happily joined up together and traded items. We didn't even think about the level gap issue until we were ready to exit the game. :P

I don't know if this was due to being on a single console, or due to being in campaign mode. We did START the game in online mode, but the fact that we're on a single console may override that in some way. All I know is, the level gap is apparently not as hard-and-fast a rule as I initially assumed. :yay: Hopefully someone can shed more light on how this works?