Lightsaber problem

Hi and Welcome xxelement :drinks:

I haven't heard of this yet...I see in the pic that you are dual wielding them...Have you tried only equipping one of them? Just wondering if it's doing it because of one of them or only when both are used.

I wish I could see the pic. Image shack images that go to the image shack site never seem to work on the PS3 browser. Can anyone post the image directly in their post so I can check it out? I'd LOVE to have a lightsaber for my dude. What's the name of the weapon? I'm going to keep my eyes open for it. I hope it's in the PS3 version as well.

Sure LarryL! :drinks:

You need bargaining skill and you can purchase these from the npc vendors. Might take a while to find but keeping shopping and eventually you will see one.

sabre.jpg

sacred2lvl65PIMP.jpg

Sure LarryL! :)

You need bargaining skill and you can purchase these from the npc vendors. Might take a while to find but keeping shopping and eventually you will see one.

sabre.jpg

sacred2lvl65PIMP.jpg

how much bargaining skill?

Sure LarryL! :)

sabre.jpg

sacred2lvl65PIMP.jpg

how much bargaining skill?

WOW! Those are amazing! I want those BAD.

That sucks you can't use those man. I spent about two hours last night hopping around vendor to vendor hoping to get a chance to buy one of those bad boys but no luck. Would be a major let down to finally find one and not even be able to use it. My char is level 35 on silver with bargaining of 80 or 81 but I'm finding nothing. It also doesn't help that I'm not positive they have a set name, what the picture looks like, or even if they've been found on ps3 lol. Hopefully they get that patched up for you guys if it is a problem though.

They exist on the PS3 version, I have two orange ones on my Inquisitor. I bought them when he was around level 10 and his bargaining was about 20. Tbh they're not really worth the trouble.

And yes I notice as well that on the PS3 version I get lockups if I use them. I've only had 4 lockups. Once on my BeeEffGee seraphim. Three times on my Inquisitor (all within the span of about 2 hours and while using lightsabers). My TG who is my main and has nearly 40 hours has never had a lockup.

So I stay away from the things now. It's so much easier to find better weapons with bargaining anyway.

Edited by Abbzug
They exist on the PS3 version, I have two orange ones on my Inquisitor. I bought them when he was around level 10 and his bargaining was about 20. Tbh they're not really worth the trouble.

And yes I notice as well that on the PS3 version I get lockups if I use them. I've only had 4 lockups. Once on my BeeEffGee seraphim. Three times on my Inquisitor (all within the span of about 2 hours and while using lightsabers). My TG who is my main and has nearly 40 hours has never had a lockup.

So I stay away from the things now. It's so much easier to find better weapons with bargaining anyway.

can I see a pic of the orange ones because I have yet to find one

I accidentally scrapped the only lightsaber I've found so far... :) But when I get more I will be testing this game freezing thing.

I've already determined that the Paralyzing Dread CA freezes my game as of the patch that came out 2 days ago. Haven't had any black screens or anything that the game was plagued with at the start, now we get to find game freeze bugs.... /sigh Personally I preferred the black screens because then I could just drop to dashboard. These lock-ups make me have to get up off the couch to hard reboot. ><

I really wonder if there is something wrong with bargain on PS3, my level 90 HE has over 270 bargain with bargain mastery (hard points) and I went to shop for 1.5 hour at some point and have never once found a light saber, yet I got tons of +skill ammy and rings. Based on the stuff posted on the PC forum I should have more than enough...yet I have not seen any.

I really wonder if there is something wrong with bargain on PS3, my level 90 HE has over 270 bargain with bargain mastery (hard points) and I went to shop for 1.5 hour at some point and have never once found a light saber, yet I got tons of +skill ammy and rings. Based on the stuff posted on the PC forum I should have more than enough...yet I have not seen any.

Yeah I had the same problem. I jumped around from vendor to vendor and nothing. Is there a specific vendor that we need to go to in order to buy the light sabers?

Yeah I had the same problem. I jumped around from vendor to vendor and nothing. Is there a specific vendor that we need to go to in order to buy the light sabers?

im telling you guys the game still freezes so thiers no point to have them until they fix them

im telling you guys the game still freezes so thiers no point to have them until they fix them

Did you trying clearing your 360's cache? That seemed to always fix oblivion freezes for me.

Go to the system blade and then select memory.

Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices?

Edited by Kiddingo
That sucks you can't use those man. I spent about two hours last night hopping around vendor to vendor hoping to get a chance to buy one of those bad boys but no luck. Would be a major let down to finally find one and not even be able to use it. My char is level 35 on silver with bargaining of 80 or 81 but I'm finding nothing. It also doesn't help that I'm not positive they have a set name, what the picture looks like, or even if they've been found on ps3 lol. Hopefully they get that patched up for you guys if it is a problem though.

How did you get your bargaining so high? 80 seems unbeleivable are you putting skill points in anything else at all:) Whats your skill tree look like right now? Thanks.

I found my first one last night. I have a 26 TG with Barg of 64 (after all +skills). it didn't take too long to find, I just kept hitting different vendors. I found mine in Clearview. one thing to note, everything I have heard (and my own saber backs this up) is that they are all 2 star swords with a weight of 2 (same as a dagger). when you view the details about them, there is no picture at all, just black. also the damage is typically half physical and half something else. mine happened to be named something about an energy sword.

my game has not locked up on me using mine yet, but I havent used it too much, since my other sword is actually more powerful.

good luck finding yours.

It crashes because either :

1: Your not a Jedi :4rofl:

2: You have 2 that's being greedy

3: The game hates you for getting them , well if it don't I do.

:)

It crashes because either :

1: Your not a Jedi :)

2: You have 2 that's being greedy

3: The game hates you for getting them , well if it don't I do.

:)

or that they werent transfer right on to the 360

I found my first one last night. I have a 26 TG with Barg of 64 (after all +skills). it didn't take too long to find, I just kept hitting different vendors. I found mine in Clearview. one thing to note, everything I have heard (and my own saber backs this up) is that they are all 2 star swords with a weight of 2 (same as a dagger). when you view the details about them, there is no picture at all, just black. also the damage is typically half physical and half something else. mine happened to be named something about an energy sword.

my game has not locked up on me using mine yet, but I havent used it too much, since my other sword is actually more powerful.

good luck finding yours.

Thank you raezalj. I kept looking for a least a 3 star sword to no avail and now I know why. I was of kicking my self when I read your post. I had seen a sword that had no picture at all when I was looking through a vendor's wares and almost bought it, but ultimately decided against it. Again I'm kicking myself for that decision :unsure: