Help me salvage my first Seraphim build!

I'm working on finishing off the light campaign on silver with my first build. I think I've made some poor choices throughout the game, and I'm wondering if I can still save this character from being too weak later on at higher levels. Here's the details of my build:

Seraphim, Level 32

Hit Points: 1,350

Armor: 940

Physical - 532

Magic - 10

Fire - 217

Poison - 61

Ice - 120

Damage (DW with Battle Stance active) - 341 - 438

Pretty much all of my attribute points have been going to Dexterity, as I seem to miss too often for my comfort.

Skills (the numbers in brackets are total points including +skills equipment):

Enhanced Perception: 5 (19)

Concentration: 5 (10)

Bargaining: 30 (43)

Armor Lore: 24 (29)

Pole Arms: 5 (10)

Dual Wield: 10 (15)

Revered Technology Focus: 12 (24)

Combat Arts:

Exalted Warrior:

Pelting Strike: 9 (4 runes)

Dashing Alacrity 8 (6 runes)

Battle Stance: 8 (5 runes)

Celestial Magic:

Baneful Smite: 6 (1 rune)

Radiant Pillar: 5 (3 runes)

Hallowed Restoration: 3 (1 rune)

Revered Technology:

Divine Protection: 15 (7 runes)

Warding Energy: 8 (4 runes) <---- I would love to get this to a higher level!!

Flaring Nova: 9 (5 runes)

I've modified Flaring Nova with Expand, Perplex, and Flux. I just assumed that I had to take all of the mods on the same path.... not sure if this is right or not.

I took Pole Arms early on as I was having great results against Kobold mobs and the like and I wanted to capitalize on that. Later on, I decided to switch it up a bit and give myself the option to try other weapon types (seeming as Im melee focused).

As I recently died, I've lost my survival bonus (what a difference that makes!). I want to level to 35 before I go for the last boss, as it'll open up one more skill choice that I can take.

In your opinion (everybody!), will this build still be good to go to higher levels or have I screwed the pooch on my first character? :drinks:

Personally, if you think you've messed up that bad, if you're any bit unhappy with your choices, reroll it. You're only level 30ish, which isn't much playtime. My buddy and I restarted our characters because we got bored of our level 60's, and we only messed up maybe 1 skill choice. All in all, first characters in these games are truly trial runs. After you see what you want, make it again and make it better

PSN - Buttfedora

Personally, if you think you've messed up that bad, if you're any bit unhappy with your choices, reroll it. You're only level 30ish, which isn't much playtime. My buddy and I restarted our characters because we got bored of our level 60's, and we only messed up maybe 1 skill choice. All in all, first characters in these games are truly trial runs. After you see what you want, make it again and make it better

PSN - Buttfedora

Well, I'm at level 34 currently... I've been using that cave with the respawning orc warrior dudes to pull in around 7k xp every 2 minutes or so. I think I'll go to level 35 and then try the boss. Once I make it through to Gold, I'll retire her.

I'm assuming once I unlock Gold with one character I can start other characters at Gold too right... for single player:)

PSN - Buttfedora

Well, I'm at level 34 currently... I've been using that cave with the respawning orc warrior dudes to pull in around 7k xp every 2 minutes or so. I think I'll go to level 35 and then try the boss. Once I make it through to Gold, I'll retire her.

I'm assuming once I unlock Gold with one character I can start other characters at Gold too right... for single player:)

No. Each character MUST complete silver to play gold on solo/host.

you won't be able to survive in gold with a new char either... enemies are level 61 or something minimum in High elf area...

Yeah, I found that out last night... I finished the silver campaign finally with my level 35 seraphim. Go me! :) That cave with the respawning orc warriors got me through my last 3 levels in around an hour and a half. Had to teleport back and forth a few times between regions and merchants to stock up on potions, but outside of that the last boss fight wasn't too bad really. I found the Nameless Guardians to be fairly easy. The last one glitched out on me and just stood there while I hacked at him for 15 minutes straight haha... otherwise I think I would have died several times. :P

Started again on Gold just to check it out, and the first few batches of enemies I'm coming across are level 41. That's not too bad at all, really. For some reason they have zero armor as well. Strange.

Edited by Scrappy McSlap