Fun with Ancient Magic Mastery

Gogo has invited me to join the Wiki crew, for which I am honored and humbled!

I do a lot of posting about caster characters. One of these days I'll get around to picking up a sword and stabbing monsters with it...but not today. Tomorrow's not looking good either. :P

I've started adding some info about High Elf Stormite CAs. I'm trying not to put too much of my own point of view in there. I'm not a fan of regen mods.

Now I'm pondering the effects of Ancient Magic mastery. I just posted a thread on the SIF about it, so we'll see what kind of discussion that brings. http://forum.sacredeng.ascaron-net.com/sho...ead.php?t=61282

Excellent! Glad to see someone else trying to pin this stuff down. I eagerly await your results :pirate:

I dunno about results. At this point I'd just like someone to reply. Might be too many long words.

Excellent! Glad to see someone else trying to pin this stuff down. I eagerly await your results :D

I dunno about results. At this point I'd just like someone to reply. Might be too many long words.

You'll probably get there faster by testing the whole thing yourself.

Great having you here on the wiki Three Stars! I was piqued by your writing about Ancient Magic in the SIF. I liked the way you had distnguished it as being important for what it is uniquely capable of adding to character builds.

Looking forward to even more eye openers, as it turns out...it can even mod horse Combat Arts ^^

:tongue:

gogo