Cookie cutter farmer

Which class&build is considered the 'cookie cutter' barg/blacksm/gear farming character class?

Thanks

(Sorry for the repost of my previous very similar thread, but that one got moved to the Inquisitor forum, and this is more a generic question :D

Which class&build is considered the 'cookie cutter' barg/blacksm/gear farming character class?

Thanks

(Sorry for the repost of my previous very similar thread, but that one got moved to the Inquisitor forum, and this is more a generic question :D

Inquisitor and TG the only classes with bargain and smith.

imho the Inquisitor is more fun.

• 4 weeks later...

..when it comes to max amount of possible gold-sockets for slotting in double-bonused +all skill amulets there might be better classes, like seraphim + even dryad...

for over-all max possible +bargain gear on items in total .. (+all skills,barg or general skills) hard to say... I admit I havent tried to find that out yet, good question...

€: there also might be differences between charclasses regarding who finds what stuff more often @ same barg level + char level... I said, there might.. that is just a silly assumption of lil me, how could I..

Edited by Rotluchs