Useless Combat Arts...

List of completely useless OR poor combat arts...

Shadow Warrior - Ruinous Onslaught (useless)

Temple Guardian - Propelled Levitation (very poor)

I think thats it. I think any of the other ones could in principle be used if not very good in practice..

Haha. After reading that, I went back and looked into it. I didn't even know that propelled levitation does damage at all or that it has a bonus to defense. I just thought that it was supposed to get you over rivers and walls and cliffs and stuff.

List of completely useless OR poor combat arts...

Shadow Warrior - Ruinous Onslaught (useless)

Temple Guardian - Propelled Levitation (very poor)

I think thats it. I think any of the other ones could in principle be used if not very good in practice..

Interesting

Course the challenge is now for the top experimental builders to actually prove you wrong

:)

goog

I remember the 'useless' skills from S1...like Whirlwind, no one used it until finally someone experimented and found at high lvls it disarmed some nice stuff...though Mongoose was a 1 point wonder...even though I got it to level 400 lol. It was only good to jump from Pirate Isle to Khorad shoreline

So far useless combat arts:

Inquisitor:

Mortifying Pillory - Turn foe as outlaw.. why to do so when you can kill them instead?

Paralyzing Dread - Slow down foe.. whitout mods, this is completely useless as big monsters hit hard, not fast. Whit 60s cooldown time, it's just useless.

Many of "boost" type of spells are useless for my opinion, but some may find them usefull.

Edited by Obsession