How to jack up you Survival Bonus without even being home !!!

So I found this completely on accident. I always assumed that running around killing evrything would get my survival bonus up..

I was wrong, dead wrong.. Survival Bonus rises per "SERVIVAL" meaning you get hit, you take damage but you survive.

So the other day I was right near sloeford with a new HE lv12, I thaught I was in a safe spot so I went to the bathroom.

I came back and a wolf was attacking my guy, but heres the thing, my HE hitpoints were like over 100 and the wolf was only doing 7 hitpoints, I had rings and amulets on that increased my hitpoint regen, so im watching this take place and every time he hits me my health droppd a little but then jumped right back to full.

At that time my HE surviaval bonus was 34% . I made the wolf follow me to the telaporter in sloeford and then I went food shopping, and ran some other errands and picked up my son from school.

When I got home the wolf was still smackin my HE and my survival bonus was at 50%.. So this is a great way to raise your SB if your away from the game. " This was over the course of a few hours" I think it goes up roughly 1.5 % every 10 minutes.

You have to make sure your not wearing "anything" that says "chance to deflect/reflect" or the enemy will die.

So next time your gonna leave for school or work or whatever, go to sloeford on bronze or silver, bring one single wolf to the telaporter, make sure b4 you leave that its actually working and your health is regening good, and your meater is always going back to full and when you gat home you should be quite pleased.

I am not responsable if other enemies show up and help kill your character, you should leave him by the telaporter in sloeford close to that temple and far from where enemies my be. GOOD LUCK

REMEMBER --- If your killing everything in your path b4 it has a chance to "hit" you your survival bonus will take 4ever to go up. ----

Your survivalbonus still rises if you never take damage. It goes up while you are in battle mode, meaning that you are killing things or getting damage, or even standing near your enemy, that is, if you stand close enough...

There were a number of tricks in S1, like clicking on a sign while enemies were attacking. Our very own Schot devised a method to(in theory) SB train a toon for a full day. It got to the point where there were tons of level 1's running around with 90%+ SB.

I have a level 68 SW with absolutely no deaths and I've noticed that my Survival Bonus rises very slowly now. After about 75% it would go up like .1% like every hour or so. I started this character on Silver completed it, took him to Gold(at level 42) completed it at 59, and I'm waiting until at least 80 to take him to Platnium because of the high levels.

I've heard that the SB raises your likelihood of finding really cool items but so far I haven't found anything really special... One a good day I'll find one piece of a random set and maybe an Officer's Sabre but that's about it. The items that my SW use are top notch ones that I can find and I don't even look in shops anymore because its all just crap.

Current SB:

86.7%

And I STILL don't have 1 complete set and no "amazing" items.

Edited by xP1AY3R S1AY3Rx

I only found 1 officers sabre since november... don't go cursing on your luck, mine is worse. And that saber got lost the same day due to a death by lagg...

I am not sure what my SB is now, but my chest runneth over. I keep my set pieces in my shared stash because I kill my seraphim's like crazy. Right now I have about half(or more) of the relics set. I'm wearing a bit more than half of the blade dance set, with lower level pices in my shared stash for the next seraphim.

There's also about half of the origins set as well as assorted pieces of the other sets. I have never actually completed a set, though I have come pretty darn close.

I hear 'this must be a special item' so much now that I just tune it out. It is very nice when random chests yield set items.

And don't even get me started on the amount of unique drops--mostly longhandled weapons with leech.

I am not sure what my SB is now, but my chest runneth over. I keep my set pieces in my shared stash because I kill my seraphim's like crazy. Right now I have about half(or more) of the relics set. I'm wearing a bit more than half of the blade dance set, with lower level pices in my shared stash for the next seraphim.

There's also about half of the origins set as well as assorted pieces of the other sets. I have never actually completed a set, though I have come pretty darn close.

I hear 'this must be a special item' so much now that I just tune it out. It is very nice when random chests yield set items.

And don't even get me started on the amount of unique drops--mostly longhandled weapons with leech.

Preaching to the choir. lol

I have never had a problem with set pieces really. I had the full pyro set and then some by the time I was level 3o or 40. I've given away so many 3 star items just to make room in my box.

My Inquisitor died 110 times on the ps3 and has the same "problem". Always getting 3 star items. He doesnt know what a SB IS. My HE on the other hand has an SB of over 90%