GMT Low Ping times

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows some timeframes when your less likely to die to ping issues playing MP in GMT time, or anything that can help?

I've lost 4 HC characters so far due to massive spikes and was hoping to only play when its quiet.

I don't think there's any good time over another for playing MP....only thing that has really helped me was lowering my gfx settings

What ping speed do you get?

I have been suffering with a ping speed that ranges from 1000 - 1500ms, which is normal for most aussies.

I have been playing for the past 6 months at all odd hours and it doesn't change. :D

Where are you playing from Stangg? When I first started out with the game I had to content with lag spikes as well. I pace myself a bit differently now and have a whole bevy of created toons in the HC servers.

I'm not sure there's time when ping is lower or better...but as Knuckles posted, keeping graphx settings low when playing in areas you get a "feel" for are bad with lag or during specific times when lag monster is out in force helps.

:)

gogo

I play from the UK.

Yeah it seems your right, I usually play 7pm-11pm GMT, some nights its unplayable and some nights its fine. I seem to have gotten used to it now and my HC inquisitor is making progress now on my 5th attempt to get him past the hump (this probably isnt a hump for everyone else but he always seemed to die at the same time for me).

Also Advanced System Care now has a mod linked to it called Game Booster, I would advise people to check it out as it suprisingly does help with game performance, as does advanced system care and its smart RAM function (for more intensive games). It is free and by a company called IObit.

Edited by Stangg