5 Questions Full of Lose.

1) What's with the storage Imp? I got the code and stuff, but I can't summon it or nothing.

2) Does anyone have any groups of clans or members?

3) How do I forge a weapon with blacksmith skill?

4) When I try and find someone on the map, I can't... Whatsup?

5) Can you talk with headset over Xbox to communicate or is it like a, well let's just guess what each other is doing?

1) What's with the storage Imp? I got the code and stuff, but I can't summon it or nothing.

Assuming you have already redeemed the code on marketplace and downloaded the carrier imp file...

Hold down right bumper and hit 'A' - he should just walk up or be standing a few yards from you. Occasionally he will be somewhere hard to reach in which case just move and resummon.

Beats me ;D

You do not actually forge weapons but instead forge various items into the sockets on weapons and armor.

If you have already completed the blacksmithing tutorial quest in Sloaford, the directions for blacksmithing can be easily accessed by hitting left bumper at the blacksmith npc (icon of an anvil)

If you know not of Sloaford or whatever else just make a free world game instead of campaign and you should start by a blacksmith.

As for the 'Skill' blacksmithing I suggest you read this thread

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10738

If you mean other users within your game, they may not be in your party. Try hitting 'start' then 'left trigger' - If you/they are not in same party (a,b,c,etc) host needs to toggle you/them so they are. When not partied up I beleive you can only see other users who are in locations you have uncovered.

5) Can you talk with headset over Xbox to communicate or is it like a, well let's just guess what each other is doing

I thought you could speak to any other users in the same game as you regardless of party(a,b,c,etc) but I know you can if you are in same party as I do it all the time. If that doesnt work then you could just make a xbox live party, no?

Edited by Frisky

Assuming you have already redeemed the code on marketplace and downloaded the carrier imp file...

Hold down right bumper and hit 'A' - he should just walk up or be standing a few yards from you. Occasionally he will be somewhere hard to reach in which case just move and resummon.

Beats me ;D

You do not actually forge weapons but instead forge various items into the sockets on weapons and armor.

If you have already completed the blacksmithing tutorial quest in Sloaford, the directions for blacksmithing can be easily accessed by hitting left bumper at the blacksmith npc (icon of an anvil)

If you know not of Sloaford or whatever else just make a free world game instead of campaign and you should start by a blacksmith.

As for the 'Skill' blacksmithing I suggest you read this thread

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10738

If you mean other users within your game, they may not be in your party. Try hitting 'start' then 'left trigger' - If you/they are not in same party (a,b,c,etc) host needs to toggle you/them so they are. When not partied up I beleive you can only see other users who are in locations you have uncovered.

5) Can you talk with headset over Xbox to communicate or is it like a, well let's just guess what each other is doing

I thought you could speak to any other users in the same game as you regardless of party(a,b,c,etc) but I know you can if you are in same party as I do it all the time. If that doesnt work then you could just make a xbox live party, no?

Thank you for all the help, life has just gotten easier!

Looks like your questions have already been answered fairly well, but I had to comment any way... best title ever... laughed out loud when I saw that. Haha! :P

Hit me up on Xbox, GT is Ecks41710