Anyone have a good PVP build?

Mostly there isn't much action in PvP, becuz if you die in battle you'll lose all your Survival Bonus, thus getting weaker then your enemy....

Pacifism would be a mandatory skill but like I said, PvP isn't that a hype yet like it is in Diablo 2 ....

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Rhino, the dual wielding staff INT dryad is played by some of the classmates of my daughter. They do duels PvP but backup characters after duels.

The dryad is not unbeatable, in fact my daughter wins with her build in 2 of 3 fights against them. It could be that she is smart, has well coordinated hand eye movement and as a girl she has a brain which is able to multitask... But she wasn't winning the first fights. She got used to these dryads because many played them. While the classmates got not used to her character.

Surprise, flexibility of an build and the person at the controls have a big impact too.

The melee Elf of my daughter, all points in vitality

02 bargaining

03 arcane lore

05 armour lore

08 arcane focus

12 combat discipline

18 concentration

25 storm focus

35 alchemy

50 shield lore

65 fire focus

Normal attack would be :

cobalt strike to weaken/reduce stats

teleport to enemy being invisible

expulse magic to debuff and block Combat Arts

magic coup, then teleport close to stun and do explosion -repeat this line

The roots of the dryad can be blocked with alchemy trophies, her ranged attacks too. The staff hits can be reflected by fire skin. If the enemy has no melee but magic attacks then crystal skin to reflect Combat Arts. Add a modified cascading shroud to both skins.

Each character has its good and bad sides in PvP. You have to know yours and the ones of your opponents. Alchemy is very nice in PvP do cover some of your weaknesses.

Well my wife always said that I am only able to do one job after the other else I would forget what I am doing because men would have a single task operating system in their brain. But woman are able to do several jobs the same time, so say my wife and my daughter. So my daughter says she is doing homework, while she sits at the computer masacring classmates in sacred and uses a headset to phone with friends while at the same moment she should babysit our 18 month old twins. So women seem to have an advantage in game play because they have a operating system able to multitask in their brain.

But I am training my multitasking ability in the local pub when I am frustrated because of my outdated operating system in my brain. I am now able to do 2 jobs the same time: Lifting a beer with left hand and using right hand to lift a finger to order the next beer.