Missing 1 boss

The Boss page is missing the boss you get at end of Ghost Village quest chain. I would get the detail if I hadn't already finished it on my current character, and it would take a few weeks for me to get back to him.

I hadn't thought of that.

His name is Evocatur, he is an energy boss, uses physical, cold & magic. Not sure what his weakness is.

I won't add him as others are more skilled at html than I am.

unknownbosscrop.jpg

unknownboss1crop.jpg

unknownboss2crop.jpg

Now I have figured out how to make free games, I will farm more often.

Also, how do you edit the heading for Terrus? As it should really be spelt Terus, as per picture.

Edited by Colif
Also, how do you edit the heading for Terrus? As it should really be spelt Terus, as per picture.

Only way I can think of is redoing the page that the boss page links to, unless the Admins can rename pages

Only way I can think of is redoing the page that the boss page links to, unless the Admins can rename pages

The move button has gone, so I did the move manually. I'll change links pointing to the wrong page later when I have some time.

Zeno :)

UUnless the quest is campaign-only :)

The only campaign-only bosses are the Light/Shadow dragons underneath the seraphim isle (& possibly the one where you get to fight a dragon in an arena somewhere in the seraphim isle? Never done it...)

The arena one is seraphim only, also ther is a demon killing seraphim only, both of them catch you off gaurd the first time, and when you fight the 3rd wave of demons they are all champions and there are 5 of them THEY HIT LIKE TRUCKS ! lol

Does anyone mind if I add the Evocator to the Boss page?

EDIT: Alright, well I did anyways. I don't know how to do the location tagging, though (and I don't even know where I would be tagging to, anyways), so if, Colif, you could give a map location to Zeno or someone, I'm sure they could do it.

Edit: Okay, it's actually marked on the map...and I put a link to it, but I don't think that it was actually done quite right, so someone should fix it at some point.

Additionally, I'm not sure if it should go under Quest Bosses or Mini Bosses; it's currently under Mini, but I have a feeling it should be under Quest.

Eheh.

~Jaggy

Edited by JaguarGal

The demons quest in Seraphim islands isn't seraphim only, I have done it on a Shadow Warrior.

Thanks for adding it, I didn't think to get its stats.

The demons quest in Seraphim islands isn't seraphim only, I have done it on a Shadow Warrior.

Thanks for adding it, I didn't think to get its stats.

And I with my Dryad.

I think he does too on the pc, but since he is a fair way through the campaign, I am not going to test it in free right now. I do know you can fight him twice if you decline him after the 1st fight. His drops usually aren't the best.