Console hardcore mode ??

Try looking for a skull icon of some sorts but I believe I heard something about the hardcore mode not being on the console,

not sure though...

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

It really is a shame they dont have it. HC is one of the most compelling reasons to play this game IMO. With the level of game competency available with the console community, Im convinced it would have thrived.

It makes me wonder though about the financing of HC servers. Are the console servers even set up for saving characters on servers

does seem to cause more problems than would be agreeable though. not really sure why HC makes game more compelling if a char of mine dies I delete anyway so technically all my chars are HC.

although thats not enforced so suppose there isnt the bragging rights associated with HC servers but I not really into such things and as such not gonna miss it in console versions

It really is a shame they dont have it. HC is one of the most compelling reasons to play this game IMO. With the level of game competency available with the console community, Im convinced it would have thrived.

It makes me wonder though about the financing of HC servers. Are the console servers even set up for saving characters on servers

Characters on the consoles are saved locally, not on any servers at all. When you create an online game, and invite some friends, I believe that you pretty much are the server. I'm not sure if that is the same for the PC or not, as I only play on the PS3.

I'm just curious, but if the characters on the PC are stored on a server, can you play on the PC while not connected to the internet at all?

Im sure there would be ways of Creating an HC server for console, they would just have to be very strict on charector entry into the server, if there are any discrepencys between the consoles save game and the servers Save game then the player would not be allowed to play untill someone has checked auth.

And as far as deleting goes im sorry but I would delete any charector as well...under a certian ammount of play time, after that there is no way... you know upwards of 150 hours .... thats alot of time to delete, unless I was severly crippled