Class Quest ?

Helscry

SPOILER WARNING I guess

Anyone know a good reason why to break your back trying to keep Shirka Alana alive at the end of the class quest after you get your Ker's Hand? She's one of those extremely annoying henchmen at that point that runs off screen to die and she doesn't even come with any gear. I'm wondering if I'm missing out on something by not chugging potions to keep her alive all the way to the guardians.

Well...she IS your daughter.

Admittedly, I haven't gotten all the way to the end with her, yet. If you were doing it again, maybe keep her from like...the desert stage, finish the gold quest, then finish the blue quest so she doesn't die (the last phase is the only time you have to watch her health).

As for if your missing something at the end, I sadly can't say, as I haven't finished that yet.

Did you try not accepting the class quest untill your in a position to just accept it and port in to finish:)

Suppose I can try that this time on my Plat play-through. Was hoping there was someone else curious enough to have pioneered this already though :hugs: