CA level and modifications

I have a question regarding CA levels and modifications for my Dryad. Sinister Predator's mods say:

Sinister Predator

Bronze

* Eagle Eye - Increases the chance of critical hits. (9.9% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

* Rapid Fire - Increases attack speed of ranged attacks. (7.4% + 0.1% per CA level increase / +50% from base value)

Silver

* Marked Shot - Adds a chance that opponents cannot evade or parry incoming shots. (20% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

* Perforate - Chance that projectiles will pierce through their targets and continue on their flight path. (20% + 0.1% per CA level chance)

Gold

* Hunting Focus - Decreases the regeneration time of the aspect Capricious Hunter. (30% + 1.5% per CA level decrease)

* Unflinching - Reduces the opponent's chance to deflect projectiles. (50% + 1% per CA level decrease)

Take the Gold mod Hunting Focus for example: it says (30% + 1.5% per CA level decrease), but my Sinister Predator combat art is level 22, and I don't get any additional decrease of my Capricious Hunter cooldowns. In other words, my cools don't decrease when I level this skill up at all (I should have additional 33% on top of the initial 30% given by the mod at level 22, or am I mistaken?)... is there a bug on the PS3 or is that just how it is?

Edited by Wrestlerdork

I would say that the bonus is working, however as its only a small increase per level of Sinister Predator you arent likely too notice it. Also there are negative penalties towards regen that can be counteracting this gradual increase as well, things like penalties from buffs, gear and the like.

As your level of Sin Pred increases by adding more runes to it or casting this buff from a Buff Booster Slot, you will begin noticing it's effect on other Combat Arts in your arsenal.

:)

gogo

Well I can definitly tell you that it works for sure, but consider the regeneration penalty that goes up as you read runes. You probably had a better decrease at level 1 of SP. I know for sure that my regen has gone up on DA after leveling by .1 seconds. Well hope this helps.

That mod for that buff is unwieldy but at the same time absolutely important for Dryad builds. You have to actually have more levels running of your buff with that chosen mod for it to affect your other Combat Arts regens and keep them low

:)

gogo