Sacred 2 - Unable to start the game

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I just bought the game, patched to 2.40, everything went fine, I played on Closed, and so on.

Today I want to start Sacred, the load screen opens, where the silly message is, and it quits. :)

Rebooting tried... Then I remembered - At the options I set windowed screen on. It worked actually... but not now.

Thanks!

Jkb

ps. Oh, wrong forum, sorry :blush:

Edited by gogoblender

Hi and welcome JKB

Moved thread over here for you..

Not much of a tech but I would ensure all your drivers (including sound) are up to date. So many probs have been solved with latest drivers. If that doesn't work, are you getting an error message? Also your dx diag could help the more technical ones here at the forum resolve any possible issues.

Hi and welcome JKB

Moved thread over here for you..

Not much of a tech but I would ensure all your drivers (including sound) are up to date. So many probs have been solved with latest drivers. If that doesn't work, are you getting an error message? Also your dx diag could help the more technical ones here at the forum resolve any possible issues.

Hi!

Thanks for moving, and sorry...

I reinstalled the whole game, it works now. By the way there were no error messages.

Now I'm having problems with the SW, when I leave the starting dungeon in SP the screen is black... :)

But MP works!

Thanks for answering.

Jkb

Do you have probs with any other character entering/exiting caves? I seem to remember this prob but if affected all characters, not just the SW. If it is all of them I can go hunting around and see if I can find anything.

A day without Sacred 2 is like a day without air conditioning

or an ocean breeze :devil: (sorry gogo, just had to say it :D )