Sacred 2 - Fun Night!

Sacred 2 Fun Night!

Sacred-2-new-shadow-1-512x512.png

Halt! Who goes there? That's right everyone, it's time to to put your swords and shields down for 2 minutes and have a peek at this!

Sacred 2 fun night will consist strictly killing stuff, killing some more stuff, and killing even more stuff!, Phew!, that's alot of killing! Sacred 2 Fun Night is the chance to meet some new players, and inevitably kill some stuff with them! Woop!

Everyones invited! Wether you like Trading, Leveling, Questing, or just running around killing as many enemies as possible, Sacred 2 Fun Night is for you!

Sacred 2 Fun Night will be strictly Free World. You'll all be assigned to seperate teams, but if you and your buddies want to play together, make sure you grab your nearest buddy, and hold him tight!, As I'll be assigning the teams! So if you do have some buddies to play with, make sure you speak up! I don't want to split you up!

The first fun night will commence on Monday 29th June at 9pm.

Make sure you reply to this thread and include your PSN ID and Character Level if you can make it! I will assign the teams on Sunday night.

Put the kids to bed!, let the massacre commence!

Check out the thread on the Official Playstation Forums!

Edited by BlahYourHamster

Great news!

I'm exited to see a main event going down like this on consoles. We have run the Kamikaze's on the HC servers for a few years now, and it's a great way to connect, see what others are building, and just chat game.

Best of success on your evening, may experience rain long!

:)

gogo

PSN: the1youh8

Character: level 62 Temple Guardian

Edit: had to update my level.... gained 10 levels since my post LOL

Edited by the1youh8

fiery ember FTW!!

All I heard about temple guardians is that they were weak and their spells lacked damage.....

so I played with all other characters and left TG for last...... and now im so happy ive kept the best for last

my TG can round up huge amounts of mobs and all I have to do is cast Fiery ember, and they are dead in 2 seconds flat

all I see is green number invade my screen, and I can watch my experience bar go up in front of my eyes.

so many mobs dying at a time that my PS3 freezes once in a while, so I need to save often.

fiery ember FTW!!

All I heard about temple guardians is that they were weak and their spells lacked damage.....

so I played with all other characters and left TG for last...... and now im so happy ive kept the best for last

my TG can round up huge amounts of mobs and all I have to do is cast Fiery ember, and they are dead in 2 seconds flat

all I see is green number invade my screen, and I can watch my experience bar go up in front of my eyes.

so many mobs dying at a time that my PS3 freezes once in a while, so I need to save often.

Glad to see you like him I never had the patience myself

This is a complete list of all the folks coming tommorow!

BlahYourHamster

OptimalOreo

bigcdog799

the1youh8

Stig193

TheDHimself

TheRook21

Diddymow

Kwaphy

Warstorm

JAKOISK

That's a fair few people!, let's hope they all turn up :)

I will be sending out messages containing the information on the teams, and other various information, like the location of the cookies! (but that's a secret at the moment! :))

This is a complete list of all the folks coming tommorow!

BlahYourHamster

OptimalOreo

bigcdog799

the1youh8

Stig193

TheDHimself

TheRook21

Diddymow

Kwaphy

Warstorm

JAKOISK

That's a fair few people!, let's hope they all turn up :)

I will be sending out messages containing the information on the teams, and other various information, like the location of the cookies! (but that's a secret at the moment! :))

Impressive organization here Blah

Good job

:)

gogo

Here is an updated list, sadly I will not be accepting any more people in Today's fun night, so you'll have to wait for the next fun night!

BlahYourHamster

OptimalOreo

bigcdog799

the1youh8

Stig193

TheDHimself

TheRook21

Diddymow

Kwaphy

Warstorm

JAKOISK

tekken179

Mattyoung1977

I will be sending out messages containing the info on the teams and other awesome stuff very soon!

Stay tuned!

I'm just sending out the messages now, the message reads...

Hello Lords and Ladies!

That’s right, it’s time for the lay down on tonights Sacred 2 Fun Night!, read carefully! I’ll be testing you!

The fun night will begin at 9-ish, and will finish whenever you are bored! (So around 9:01-ish ) As you can imagine, it’s very difficult to set up teams since by the time I figure out who’s with who, you’re already another 10 levels higher! Very difficult indeed!

So… I will need a few people to be “Dedicated Hosts”. That’s right, it’s your ISP’s time to shine!, If you have a strong, stable Internet Connection, and don’t mind hosting for a few folks, simply reply to this message and state that you want to be a host, and your Level Range. And then depending on how many people reply, you could be chosen!

Before the Fun Night commences, I will be hosting a Sacred 2 Fun Night Text Chat!, it is absolutely ESSENTIAL that you join this chat room, otherwise you will not be able to find a team!

Well, that’s pretty much it, any questions?

I couldn't fit all that in, so I just sent out messages directing you to the forums! :)

I'll volunteer to be a host my connection is above average. OptimalOreo level 59 (49-69) I also forgot what difficulty are we doing. I only have bronze and silver right now, but I just finished chapter 7 so I can be gold within an hour or 2 but my level will go up.

edit: Sorry I'm addicted to green numbers. I'm an addict and I need help!

Edited by OptimalOreo
I'll volunteer to be a host my connection is above average. OptimalOreo level 55 (45-65)

good good :) this should be fun optimal think I already have you added :(

level 50 now I'm getting there hehe :(

Well volunteered!, I doubt everyone will turn up, so I reckon we need about 2 or 3 hosts :) And the level ranges could be a problem. That's why I'm trying to get the largest level range possible so everyone can play! :(

I think your team will be on the higher end of the spectrum, I'm level 59, so you might be lucky to have me in your team :(

Well volunteered!, I doubt everyone will turn up, so I reckon we need about 2 or 3 hosts :) And the level ranges could be a problem. That's why I'm trying to get the largest level range possible so everyone can play! :(

I think your team will be on the higher end of the spectrum, I'm level 59, so you might be lucky to have me in your team :(

well that seems to include me too im level 58, and btw when you gonna start the text chat? and maybe we can get a count of people who have mics avalible.