Are Drop Charts available for Sacred 2?

Is there a good drop chart anywhere?

Certain bosses drop certain items from certain sets, and was wondering if anyone has been compiling this stuff?

For example, my Seraphim always gets Veil of Clouds off White Griffin, and Chestplate of Fury off the Sinister Prince.

Is there a good drop chart anywhere?

Certain bosses drop certain items from certain sets, and was wondering if anyone has been compiling this stuff?

For example, my Seraphim always gets Veil of Clouds off White Griffin, and Chestplate of Fury off the Sinister Prince.

Hi Mason, welcome to DarkMatters!

I've never found that a specific set will always come off certain bosses, and in fact the game is supposed to have them all be as random as possible regarding this. You should have the same chance of getting all sets from any boss. I have had a run of maybe two same items in a row from a boss...but after doing many many runes against mini's, I've never noticed any of them with a particular penchant for dropping a particular item.

I'm thinking that the "trend" you're seeing is simply chance...unless this is a bug?

Regarding drop charts, they don't exist...yet ^^

Cthulhu's written up some great statistics regarding item drops though, look up his name on this forum and see which threads you can pull up. He's done a lot of work with the game drop files and is one of the resident experts.

:oooo:

gogo

K thanks :)

I wonder if maybe the consoles work differently, as am playing on the 360.

Over at GameFAQs, a few of us are now farming the bosses and listing the drops, and seeing if we can find patterns - they may be random but some bosses may drop a piece far more often for example.

Ill check some stuff here, and if we find anything conclusive over there, I will post it here at some point too.

K thanks :drunkards:

I wonder if maybe the consoles work differently, as am playing on the 360.

Over at GameFAQs, a few of us are now farming the bosses and listing the drops, and seeing if we can find patterns - they may be random but some bosses may drop a piece far more often for example.

Ill check some stuff here, and if we find anything conclusive over there, I will post it here at some point too.

The console version, as far as I can tell from the comments in the PC version's files - shouldn't be using anything different.

Edited by Cthulhu