Enhanced Perception

My level 34 SE has an EP skill level of 72, yet is still find mostly junk items, anyone know why? Do I still need to equip all my rings and relics that add to my EP. example, ring, chance to find valuables +9 % , relics EP +3 . doesnt just having my EP at level 72 allow me to find better items:)

You should be finding items and you will start to get more as you level and get a higher survival bonus.

Try fighting a lot of champs like in the orc cave and bosses that naturally drop better items.

Bof

You should be finding items and you will start to get more as you level and get a higher survival bonus.

Try fighting a lot of champs like in the orc cave and bosses that naturally drop better items.

Bof

Thats what I mean, ive been going in and out of that cave like a freak and hardly find anything. I have my settings for 1 star plus only and half the time theres items being left behind, I would think that with EP double my level I would find awsome items like I do when I go into the merchant I see all 1 and 2 star items and sometimes 3 star "bargaining at lv75"

If you want to play a yellow game, you could probably use both.

One way or another, a competitive toon needs access to Bargaining if they want to have a very strong build. Consider working with your clan, friends, or...create a bargaining network if you have a second copy of the game.

:butcher:

gogo