I need help, I'm so new to this game

IM NEW TO THE GAME IM HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTAND IT.

I HAVE A HORSE BUT ID LIKE TO CHANGE IT TO MY SPECIAL MOUNT, HOW CAN I DO THAT?

I ALSO WANNA KNOW WHY IS IT WHEN I FIND OR BUY SOME ARMOR OR WEAPONS I CANT WEAR OR USE THEM (THATS ONLY WHEN THE DESCRIPTION IS IN RED)

THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE AT THE MOMENT. I KNOW THERES MORE BUT I CANT THINK OF THEM AT THE MOMENT

To get your unique mount, you'll first need to complete this quest. Once its finished the NPC on that island will allow you to purchase your unique mount.

I ALSO WANNA KNOW WHY IS IT WHEN I FIND OR BUY SOME ARMOR OR WEAPONS I CANT WEAR OR USE THEM (THATS ONLY WHEN THE DESCRIPTION IS IN RED)

Weapons and armor will drop for all of the classes, not just the one your playing. This is done so that people who have more then one character can store a really good weapon or armor in the hero chest for their other character.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE AT THE MOMENT. I KNOW THERES MORE BUT I CANT THINK OF THEM AT THE MOMENT

If you come up with anyother questions, feel free to ask them.

Welcome to the show,

Runs to get GOGO some uv resistant goggles

:)

(almost a pun.) GOGO / Goggles, ok movin on....

You might make sure you sell the nag if you have a mount.

They can conflict whence you shout 4 them.

Again, Welcome,

Jet

IM NEW TO THE GAME IM HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTAND IT.

O joy, unique mounts, one of my favorite topics. (Because I'm working on a sacred wiki project :) ) Well first off you must complete the unique mount quest. This begins at Orcish Byway, which is north on the map. See one of Schot's amazing maps for exact location of this.

Good luck!

I forgot to mention how to call the unique mount once you purchase it. duh! Well you go to your inventory and go to the Mount screen, where you will then select whichever mount you want.

Alright I'm done with my explanation :D

I forgot to mention how to call the unique mount once you purchase it. duh! Well you go to your inventory and go to the Mount screen, where you will then select whichever mount you want.

Or on the Xbox you can hold RB and push up on the joystick.

Or on the Xbox you can hold RB and push up on the joystick.

Yes, but I believe a horse was purchased beforehand and the first time you must select the unique mount from inventory. Then you can call it as you said :)