Inquisitor Picture Gallery

lol, Psych!

I don't have any yet, but I really want to make the bucket head look good. Most Pix I've seen of him look sort of...*cough* lame :D C'mon... look at his armor! I just want to know if anyone's managed to take high quality of images of the Inquisitor kicking BLEEP ? Surely someone has gotten good footage of him actually looking dangerous?

If you do, feel like posting whatcha got? Let's see what what mister bucket head really looks like when he's angry.

;)

gogo

reusing some of my earlier pics from diffrent projects :D dont flame me!

lightninginq-1.jpg

netherworld.jpg

CMinqcb.jpg ( mawhahah bleeding mod for gore and overkill even after they're dead)

Is that explosion that's doing that? When I had it very low level on another Inquisitor I made, I think I was only getting one explosion per corpse. Does it's number get higher?

:D

gogo

nahh, thats clustering :/ never got around to really make a eruptive build correctly.. sadly :)

been sneaking around a little on the servers again latly though :P maybe I get around to try to make one again :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Inquisitor doesn't like to take good pix. I've had some luck with other classes, but, lol... I dunno... I think the bucket head's supposed to be a bucket head, with no hope for any appearances in any flashy magazines extolling his great armor.

However...when it comes to his Combat Arts... wow. This guy packs a punch. They are beautiful with deep mechanics, and, especially regarding Clustering Maelstrom, it seems like the more he has to knock together the better. I was able to grab some pix with my new Inquisitor who's now hovering at level 40 and waiting for the Kamikaze. The Inquisitor is just MADE to love Combos, and once you get started on them, as CityHunter here on this forum has been writing about, there's just no stopping to having fun to see what he can do.

Clustering Maelstrom. I love the way everything on screen and in range starts to glow. I'm wondering whether this is the effect of the Clustering alone, or perhaps other Combat Arts being mixed in with the combo? I'll have to check and find out:

iq4600.jpg

Kablam! Courtesy again of the Clustering Maelstrom

iq1600.jpg

Say cheese before you die! ^^

iq3600.jpg

After the Kami tomorrow, I'll get some close up high rez pix of him doing his Sith Lord impressions with the lightning. Have I mentioned how much fun this class is to play?

:D

gogo

• 8 months later...