So, this game is like...

Hello everyone,

This is my first Sacred game, I know nothing about it. My friend told me it was like diablo and I can kinda see that with the socketing system, if I'm using the "socketing" term in the right aspect. Is it like never winter knights/guildwars/ovlivion? can you even jump in this game? lol I need help from anyone who would want to play with me on the 360 (which I'm also new to, and have a head set) my name for the 360 live is Koga de Fett the only thing I kno about this game is that I hope it is as big as I believe it to be.

Hello everyone,

This is my first Sacred game, I know nothing about it. My friend told me it was like diablo and I can kinda see that with the socketing system, if I'm using the "socketing" term in the right aspect. Is it like never winter knights/guildwars/ovlivion? can you even jump in this game? lol I need help from anyone who would want to play with me on the 360 (which I'm also new to, and have a head set) my name for the 360 live is Koga de Fett the only thing I kno about this game is that I hope it is as big as I believe it to be.

PS3 owner here.

Sacred 2 is huge. Massive in fact.

No jumping, unless you use a special attack that makes you leap forwards, but jumping isn't the aim of the attack, its the damage caused when you land.

Its mainly top-down, but the camera can be moved. Unfortunately it stops short of being third person, which is a bloody shame.

Socketing - get a material with a certain upgrade, get a blacksmith to put it on your weapon, bam, added attack.

Overall, this game is truly awesome, but you need to put time into it to get the most. A few minutes here and there is a waste.

It Is like If Baldurs Gate, Oblivion, And Diablo Had A Baby,

There Is No Jumping, But Each Class has A Jump/Teleport Combat Art. (Combat Arts = Learnable Skills)

Shadow Warrior => Beligerrent Vault

High Elf => Shadow Step

Temple Guardian => Propelled Levitation

etc...

-Jamie.

Welcome to Dark Matters Eli! Hope you come to love Sacred 2 and I hope you find all the info about it here on the forum as well as on the wiki.

And the game is as big as you think it is. See you in the bar! :D

Hello and Welcome, Eli.

The game imo, is like Diablo multiplied 10X.

The choice of your character type / path must be made early on in the game.

You will make bad character buildS, until you master the games mechanics.

Trust me, I (and alot of folks here), have had MORE than 1 character build.

Make your first build, take it for a test drive, see if you like it . Shared chest / inventory, is nice for that

Then build your choice from there. Lots of character build suggestions on the forum.

Finally, as stated by Blokeyman, time, time , time , in the game.

See ya around,

Jet

Thank each and everyone of you that replied, this is my first forum and was kinda scared but you all made me feel right at home and hooked me up with the info I needed, thank you. Also, whats the bar the moderator was speaking about (sorry forgot the name) I received the imp pre order for the guy who sold it to me so thats choice, I figure ill make a dark night or whatever but I already made an angel char, the robot dogs, one of the chick elementalist but I just dont know how to get in the groove yet, but im sure it will come in time :D please everyone replied back or direct me to a different place as I am new to these etiquette of the forum, also is this game cross platform? like can my friend with a ps3 and I play together?

Eli

It is only single platform. The problem is that servers on the consoles are based on the host of the games internet connection, so you will probably see someone lag.

I suggest just making your own game public and just let others have the lag :pitcher: