No worthwhile enemies, drops or merchants anymore

My level 35 Seraphim is an unstoppable killing machine. A few points short of 1000 in both attack and defense, HP around 3000, a sword in each hand capable of dealing approx 120 damage each while leeching 15 HP with each strike, and a bow that can one shot pretty much anything.

Which is the problem.... I'm getting naff-all experience for things I kill, and the drops are even worse! I've got Bargaining up to my level, plus an extra 12 via.... those.... um.... whaddyacallits.... you can equip up to 6 of them, 3 of the same type max, and they add armour and other skill points on them.... yeah, those, and another 10 or so via the weapons and armour that I've got equipped, yet the merchants suck!

I've not died once, and have a survival rating of over 77%, and I think one of the reasons why I'm getting poor enemies, drops and merchants is that I've spent my 50+ hours doing all the side missions, and I've only just this morning gone "Oh, the main quest, Gar Colossus is dead, off to the Orcs...." and that's where I am now.

However, I have explored every single part of the map (meaning I've visited all the regions, not fully explored them) and found that the desert region and the swamp region was best for me, but my main mission progress has just hit 25% complete.

Is that the problem I'm making, and do I need to continue to do the main quest to get the better enemies/drops/merchant stuff, or am I destined to just keep plodding on making 16 experience off of the biggest enemies in the game? :(

Definently Blokeymon

wait untill you head onto silver, gold , platinum and niobium difficulty :(

everything gets harder

better drops

more experience

:whip:

bronze is pretty much a fly through at level 35 you need to push on through main storyline and your class specific quest and at least get to dryad island thats where you can expect half decent drops in bronze that or the road to nameless guardians :)

but id just push onto silver campaign you notice a hell of a difference :)

If I was to jump up to Silver now, what would happen to my quest so far, my items, skills, experience, gold, etc etc?

And if I decided to drop back down, what would happen?

I just moved from Bronze to Silver at level 33. The experience and items suck until you get to the first few bosses. I am at 55% now and just starting to see weapons and armor near the level of my high end Bronze and class weapon gear.

I am loving the Ghost Warrior SW! I just wish I hadn't learned all of those runes now, my hand + rez/charm skills are both on a 15 sec cool down combo. On one hand I 1shot whatever I hit then rez it, on the other hand every 15 seconds kinda stinks when I could have 10 dead guys on my side instead.

I have stopped reading runes as of now and hope to get my cool downs to a reasonable rate by level 50. I am going to powerlevel in Silver until that level to get my class weapon, because I should not be able to easily replace the thing 4 levels later LOL!

when you jump from 1 to the other everything stays except for quests all quests and progress is set for a new difficulty... redoing quests is fun though more rewards :(

oh and ure portals reset u have to find them again jut to make it fair :whip: finish bronze first IMHO

Some basic "rules" I agree with. :whip:

Bronze difficulty is to get a basic understanding of the game and the way it works.

It's not meant as a level to completely play the game in.

Once you get an understanding of the basic game play you should leave bronze and play in silver.

Only ever eat one rune for your combat arts (buffs are the exception and usually you should eat lots while keeping an eye on your other CA regen times).

Once you get up to level 50+ you can start slowly eating more CA runes.

Just a couple of things that I believe are necessary to follow. :(

Edited by stubbie
when you jump from 1 to the other everything stays except for quests all quests

This is what I was worried about. :P

So if I jump from bronze to silver with my level 35 Seraphim who is all kitted up and stuff, I'll auto start in that chamber with the dying Seraphim, and have to start from there again.... but with all my levels, skills, attributes, items, etc etc?

When you go up a difficulty all quest and portals are reset and you start at beginning. Everything else stays the same. Plus your progress in the difficulty you are in now is saved, so if you go back to that difficulty, you can pick right back up where you left off

When you go up a difficulty all quest and portals are reset and you start at beginning. Everything else stays the same. Plus your progress in the difficulty you are in now is saved, so if you go back to that difficulty, you can pick right back up where you left off

But I completed so many side quests.... just done a check and I was 3 away from hitting 300 completed quests. :P

Before I go and do this, silver has better experience, drops and merchants, yes?

But I completed so many side quests.... just done a check and I was 3 away from hitting 300 completed quests. :P

Before I go and do this, silver has better experience, drops and merchants, yes?

Yes Silver will have better stuff than Bronze, and you didn't 'lose' all those quests. If you ever happen to go back to Bronze, you will still have them there. As you progress you'll find the same thing happening as you advance to Gold, Plat and Niob

Okay, you guys have been awesome so far, and if we were all in a real-life pub right now, it'd be my round and it'd be any drinks. Seriously.

One last question.... if I take my level 35 Seraphim over to silver and get to a merchant, will I find better weapons around the level 35 mark, or do they all start out as pansy single-digit levels? And if I they were level 35 weapons, and I bought them and stashed them in my hero chest, could I go back to bronze and retrieve them?

Cos the only reason I'm asking about changing levels is that I want some better equipment! :P

The Merchant will sell equipment at your character's level. So you should be able to find better gear in Silver, put in your chest and have it available to you in Bronze (I have the pc version only, but doubt there's any difference in regards to this)

I am at the crystal boss on dryad isle in silver. I still have not found anything to replace my clas quest weapon from bronze. I have only found aboue 3 upgrades total. I finashed bronze at 33 and was 1 shouting most non bosses. Now at 44 I seem to do almost no damage at all. I might take enhanced perception at 50 just to get some good gear.