Hi, I would just like to inform members and moderators of the Darkmatters forums that there is currently a problem with the editing posts tool, at first I thought this was only happening to me, but I received a reply from LordRaviel stating that it is happening to him also, and it seems to be with posts that haven't been edited within 2 - 3 days.

Any reason or theory to why this is?

and can we expect this to be fixed soon?

I thought you could only edit posts fort 24 hours, then they are locked except to moderators. But I could be wrong. . .

It was gial, but to help with the traders here in the trades, sells and buys section for Sacred 2, we had to rework the timing on the edits so that the big on-site traders like Optimal and Tekken could be able to edit their first posts to reflect changes in their advertised goods. lol, tekken even has his own emporium banner hanging there

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11355

emporiumlogo.png

and Sacred 2 item trades have now become the first or second busiest section of this forum. The site traders are using DarkMatters site code that Schot wrote up to help them link their goods to their corresponding pages on the wiki ^^

:)

gogo

and Sacred 2 item trades have now become the first or second busiest section of this forum. The site traders are using DarkMatters site code that Schot wrote up to help them link their goods to their corresponding pages on the wiki ^^

:D

gogo

What is this code?

Edit: Nevermind I found out by quoting Tekken's opening post

Edited by LordRaviel

Ah, glad you found it lord. I keep saying to myself to write up a quick guide/sticky on how to do it for our site traders. Glad you found the code. If you have any questions regarding it, please post!

:)

gogo